By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crash Bandicoot reviews

konnichiwa said:

And platinum for Crash 2 except for cold hard crash it felt so easy compared to the first one XD.

Its easier with items ?

Around the Network

I often don't agree with professional reviews as they're never happy. If the game came out and changed a lot, they'd complain that it's not true to the original... but the case we have now, it's very true to the original and is being called out for being old/not modern. IMO, how VV did the remake is exactly what needed to be done for fans of the original. If you look at the modern (eh, PS2/PS3) versions of Crash, it's apparent that modern gamers don't grasp it as gamers did when it was released, so why not cater to that group who loved it for what it was, not what it could be 20 years later.

Hot coco relic was annoying but finally got it X_X..

estebxx said:

Hehehehe
How do you great these?

Dr.Vita said:
estebxx said:

Hehehehe
How do you great these?

Some friends keep posting them in another forum, they got this one from twitter.

Around the Network

Pretty much on par with what i expected. These werent crticially revered titles even back in the day so after 20 years they aged well enough.

I played Crash 3 first back in the day then I played the 2nd one. This is my first time playing the original Crash Bandicoot. Holy crap it's difficult! I just beat Ripper Roo by luck. One of the levels before that took me nearly 30 tries to complete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Yeah crash 1 definitely the hardest. I've completed them all to 100% on the ps3/vita playing the PS1 classics. I don't think I'll not be able to platinum these.

Panama said:
Pretty much on par with what i expected. These werent crticially revered titles even back in the day so after 20 years they aged well enough.

2 and 3 definitely were.

Crash 1 - 80 (Game Rankings)

Crash 2 - 88 (Game Rankings)

Crash 3 - 89 (Game Rankings), 91 (Metacritic)

Hell, Crash 1 is definitely harder than I anticipated. But I'm having a blast with it, so I can't complain . Crash 2 and 3 are easier, if I remember right.