By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stop that Kojima Konami Drama

WolfpackN64 said:
Lets not bash Konami because companies are evil anyways? That's very strange reasoning...

Yah because bashing Konami for something people have basically no clue about what really happened is better reasoning :)

Around the Network

Besides the working conditions mentioned that Konami had for its employees I guess to be fair we don't know really what happened between Kojima and Konami. Maybe it was because Kojima did something Konami didn't like, but they couldn't so easily flat out get rid of him quickly thus they needed him for creating MGSV.

Lube Me Up

Imaginedvl said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Lets not bash Konami because companies are evil anyways? That's very strange reasoning...

Yah because bashing Konami for something people have basically no clue about what really happened is better reasoning :)

There are plenty of details about how Konami treats it's people that I'm fairly confidet in saying we have a VERY good idea what kind of company Konami is and what happened between them.

Also funny how people think the big problem with Kojima is that he goes overbudget. Have people seen the new stuff Konami is promoting? For such a huge company, it doesn't seem like they're putting a lot of resources in their newer games (even though they have a very good engine that was developped by Kojima's team in the first place).

Kojima is not Nomura.

WolfpackN64 said:
Imaginedvl said:

There are plenty of details about how Konami treats it's people that I'm fairly confidet in saying we have a VERY good idea what kind of company Konami is and what happened between them.

Also funny how people think the big problem with Kojima is that he goes overbudget. Have people seen the new stuff Konami is promoting? For such a huge company, it doesn't seem like they're putting a lot of resources in their newer games (even though they have a very good engine that was developped by Kojima's team in the first place).

Kojima is not Nomura.

This.

The amount of excuses for Konami is getting flat out ridiculous. They're a piece of shit company, get over it.

I'm still waiting on those other companies that deny ex-employers health insurance and hound them from getting new jobs like Konami has done from said defenders BTW, probably because there are none. 

#FucKonami.

WolfpackN64 said:
Imaginedvl said:

Kojima is not Nomura.

No, "we" do not.

Around the Network

Don't tell me what to do! D:

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Imaginedvl said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Kojima is not Nomura.

No, "we" do not.

LMAO, the same shitty work conditions that made not only Kojima, but ALL their top guys, Iragashi, Yamaoka, Nakazawa, etc. leave and "we" have no idea what happened between them? The same company that reassigns their developers to janitorial jobs, cleaning toilets and slot machines and locks up their own employees?

Dude, just give it up already. Konami is an absolute piece of shit company that deserves all the disdain it gets, get the fuck over it.

Nope!

Scum companies must be called out and it must hurt their profits. It's the only way they will learn.

Oh, and BTW, I'm STILL waiting on those other companies that actively keep ex-employees from receiving health insurance or finding new jobs or reassign their devs to janitorial jobs like Konami has done, probably because there are none. Clearly they're not as alike in their work conditions as you think (because Konami truly is the worst).

You lost, get over it.

#FucKonami.

Mystro-Sama said:
jason1637 said:
Has an over rated developer. Metal Gear games arent even that good.

How DARE you!? :O

LOL what an obvious troll! Thats like me saying something silly like "Zelda is overrated, its not even good!" Hey your allowed to have an opinion and thats great but next time maybe be abit more constructive. 

Anyways i dont see a problem with people being vocal about someone they are a fan off. We get it all the time in media with music, actors and politics so its nothing new. freedom of speech right?

If people weren't vocal then none of thos info/drama would have reached the general public. Im thankful for that because im a fan of Kojima and will support him even though im not one to be socially vocial about it.