By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stop that Kojima Konami Drama

Can we stop playing Kojima's lawyer? No one from and knows Kojims personally. We were neither eating with him, neither drinking with him, neither were we asleep with him and woke up. We do not know his personality. I married my wife only after 4 years relationship and even today I still find new sides to her. Konami is a company like any other bigger company as well. Most of these companies are run unethically. If they did not, they could not maximize their profits. People like yong yea on youtube talk uninterrupted about the bad conditions at Konami. He himself has a t-shirt which is probably produced in Bangladesh by some children. Has also a smartphone under miserable conditions has been produced by a Foxconn employee. Can we finally stop playing Kojima's rescuer and simply accept that most traditional companies work like that? Can we finally stop the pseudo-drama? I'm concerned with the subject Kojima and the artificial drama that is already on the nerves because it simply simply does not have any meaning. We do not know Kojima. We only know his work. Hitler was also an artist. Shall we now play Hitler's lawyer? The example is, of course, extreme, however, Kojima Privat is perhaps a sadist, a psychopath or a good person. We do not know him. Stop with the Kojima drama. Now.

Sorry for my bad english.

Around the Network

Kojima games wouldn't be so interesting without everything that happens during their development.

No, I will not.

Im glad we sorted this out, now you can carry on with your day, good sir.

Has an over rated developer. Metal Gear games arent even that good.

Lets not bash Konami because companies are evil anyways? That's very strange reasoning...

Around the Network
jason1637 said:

But they're unique just like Kojima. That's why he is so interesting.

jason1637 said:

His games are good. But the people are protecting him without knowing who the hell he really is. They saw him on 2 stages on a convention  and are thinking that they know his personality. That is BS. It is a difference between protecting his work or himself. 

PEEPer0nni said:
jason1637 said:

But they're unique just like Kojima. That's why he is so interesting.

Ive played MGSV MGS4 MGS3 and some other Metal Gear games not made by him. The Kojima Metal Gears that ive played dont seem that unique compared to other games in that genre.

WolfpackN64 said:
Lets not bash Konami because companies are evil anyways? That's very strange reasoning...

Bashing Konami, criying all the time for Kojima but not saying any word about other companies seems not very honest. There is my Problem. It is just clickbaiting. I formyself dont really care and am an asshole too. But i am atleast honest. I dont care who my Tshirt made and where my smartphone is comming from. I also dont care about Konamis conditions. But if i would care than i would stand up for the rights of everyone in all companies or atleast for every member of konami and not only one Person whom i even dont know. That lack of honesty and made up care for workers drives me crazy.

I don't know anything about Kojima at all but I'm certainly not going to stop bashing Konami.

Why? Because Suikoden.