By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - CNN Producer: Russia Narrative "mostly bulls--t right now", is manufactured for ratings

Soundwave said:
o_O.Q said:

america doesn't? the greatest example being financing al qaeda 

they are doing the same thing now btw... by arming rebels to destabalise syria...

"Great conversative" Ronald Reagan financed Al Qaeda. 

And we have ISIS because "conservative" Bush destroyed Iraq. 

But hey, conservatives sure don't like to talk about that. 

did you miss the part where hillary and obama destroyed lybia using the same processes? and supported the funding of al qaeda to combat the big boogie man "the soviets"? ( the big boogie man you apparently are still being manipulated by btw )

the reason america is descending into hell right now is because many people refuse to acknowledge what is actually going on... and the more you do so the worse things are going to get...

edit: something else to note is that the rebels obama funded were known to be colluding with ISIS btw

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
irstupid said:

Love the hypocrisy. So the Russia story is a complete legit story that has a investigation going on, yet the emails were stupid hysteria. If I recal, there was an investigation goin on with that too. Comey even came out and said she was bad, yet they weren't going to press any charges.

Not all liberals are pro-hillary.  It's a big reason why she lost.  

Yes, it's a legitimate story.  Take it from the man himself: 

"investigation had concluded that Clinton was 'extremely careless' in handling her email system but recommended that no charges be filed against her."

Was just pointing out that he believes the Russia thing is a legit story because of an investigation, yet beleives the email's were phony, yet it had an investigation. Nothing about whether one likes Clinton or Trump.

Also as you quoted, it had a politicians guilty verdict even.  You know the whole "Your guilty, but your powerful, so slap on wrist"

o_O.Q said:
Soundwave said:

"Great conversative" Ronald Reagan financed Al Qaeda. 

And we have ISIS because "conservative" Bush destroyed Iraq. 

But hey, conservatives sure don't like to talk about that. 

did you miss the part where hillary and obama destroyed lybia using the same processes? and supported the funding of al qaeda to combat the big boogie man "the soviets"? ( the big boogie man you apparently are still being manipulated by btw )

the reason america is descending into hell right now is because many people refuse to acknowledge what is actually going on... and the more you do so the worse things are going to get...

edit: something else to note is that the rebels obama funded were known to be colluding with ISIS btw

Sorry but you don't get to have it both ways here. Conservatives are a major, probably main reason why the Middle East is fucked up the way it is. Reagan started financing money into Bin Laden's buddies. Bush destroyed Iraq for his own reasons. Obama at least had the decency to say the situation in Libya is the biggest regret of his presidency, but by then all this stuff has been going on for decades and no president can stop it. The industrial military complex is deeply embedded with countries like Saudi Arabia thanks to Reagan/Bush. 

the-pi-guy said:
Slimebeast said:

Yeah, the vast majority of common people don't want a one world government, but many in the elite do want it (sometimes unconsciously) and we're steadily heading in that direction.

That doesn't make any sense.  We aren't steadily heading in that direction.  

The majority of Swedes didn't and still don't want mass immigration either, and didn't want to end up as a minority in their own country, and yet we ended up in minority. Because there are strong powers at work.

Swedes are still the majority, so that doesn't make any sense.  The reason why people are accepting immigrants is because otherwise they will be killed in their country. 

About destabilizing institutions and values, I understand my post gave room for some misunderstanding.

But think of social institutions, like the nuclear family, marriage, the celebration of religious festivals, gender roles, the church, religious communities... all these can be defined as institutions sociologically speaking. So I didn't necessarily refer to our physical authorities, like the parliament, social office, police force, universities etc by the word "institutions".

I'm a Christian and most of this is nonsense.  Liberals don't want to destabilize any of this.  Liberals want to preserve the separation of church and state in the US, that the US was founded upon.  That way you aren't forced to follow your neighbor's version of Christianity.  This freedom of religion is also for other religions, or even the irreligious.  Can't force someone to be a Christian, and it is unChristianly to do so.  

When people talk about divorce ending marriages, only bad marriages are ending.  Good ones are still prosperous, and I know conservatives that have divorced.  It's not taken all that seriously.

And about values. There has been a huge change of values from the 50's until now. (on human rights, racial issues, crime, freedom of speech, economic distribution and wellfare, family values, parental roles, the role of the state, the responsibility of the individual versus society, citizenship, immigration, traditions and history, homosexuality etc etc...

We've made incredible strides for equality.  Allowing women to work, allowing black people to vote.  We still have a lot of work to do though.  And no, the role of the state has always been a question mark.  Things like universal healthcare have been a part of many countries for several decades.  Even into the 1940's.  Some have had it longer than that.  Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are very old programs.  

Most of this part is nonsense.  Liberals want people to be able to take care of themselves, but not everyone is in a position to be able to. Take housing for example.  If you don't have a house, it's very hard to be able to get a job.  This is why giving houses to homeless people has been very successful.  Not only are they more likely to get jobs, it's actually cheaper to give them a house, then try to take care of them outside their house.  

Huge topic. Very huge topic. Very very huge.

The Merkel and Macron are planning for a tighter knit union just as we speak. EU is constantly working towards increased integration between the members. The unified currency was just one small part to achieve this. The ultimate goal of the EU elite is to remove the governments at the state level, and replace them completely with the EU Parliament.

In parallell with this the UN will probably be the organ which in the future will tie the EU, USA, Japan and whatever else we have then together into a super-state.

It's correct that Swedes are still in majority looked at the country as a whole. But if you look at youngsters in big cities, they're minority. And with our current rate of massive immigration it's only gonna take a couple decades until people under the age of 30 are in massive minority.

Out of 10 million people in Sweden today, 3.5 million have foreign background. Recently our statistics office released a projection that by the mid of this century, Sweden will have 14 million people, from which less than 6 million are ethnic Swedes and most of whom will be old, and there'll be 8 million with foreign background made up of young people. Among children and in the child-bearing age groups, ethnic Swedes will be a tiny minority by then.

People accept immigrants because they have been brainwashed and lied into believing that immigrants actually would have been killed otherwise. Which they wouldn't. The vast majority coming to Sweden are economic migrants, and the few who come from persecution of sorts could instead have fled to a different part of their country, or to a safe haven in neighboring countries. Not a single person had to come to Sweden to save his life.

Your segment about what is considered Christian and un-Christian I will save for another time.

I just wanted to show you that social change covers the terms institution and values in a very obvious way. We're going through an enormous cultural revolution that encompasses all levels of society. But you don't seem to be very aware of it, perhaps due to your young age.

"
Literally no one wants to destabilize our institutions and values."

That's such a weird thing to read in light of everything I've witnessed changed socially and when it comes to values and institutions in so many areas, even during the short timespan of the late 80s to 2017, when I've personally been able to follow politics and change in society.

Soundwave said:
o_O.Q said:

Sorry but you don't get to have it both ways here. Conservatives are a major, probably main reason why the Middle East is fucked up the way it is. Reagan started financing money into Bin Laden's buddies. Bush destroyed Iraq for his own reasons. Obama at least had the decency to say the situation in Libya is the biggest regret of his presidency, but by then all this stuff has been going on for decades and no president can stop it. The industrial military complex is deeply embedded with countries like Saudi Arabia thanks to Reagan/Bush. 

" Obama at least had the decency to say the situation in Libya is the biggest regret of his presidency, but by then all this stuff has been going on for decades and no president can stop it. "

are you trying to state here that obama had no choice but to bomb lybia? can you elaborate on why?

btw this happened under clinton:

saddam btw was put into power by a democrat... it didn't start with reagan as you appear to believe for some reason

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
o_O.Q said:

What part of 'Government Issue' is hard to understand? Did Reagan start it? Yeah, was he to blame? Yeah. Did H.W. stop it? No, is he to blame? Yeah. Did Clinton stop it? No, is he to blame? Yeah. Did Dub stop it? No, is he to blame? Yeah. Did Obama stop it? No, is he to blame? Yeah.

Quit trying to blame one side when both sides are at fault. Just because you say I didn't like taking the cookie from the jar and eating it, doesn't make it okay when you do it again.

Slimebeast said:
the-pi-guy said:

The Merkel and Macron are planning for a tighter knit union just as we speak. EU is constantly working towards increased integration between the members. The unified currency was just one small part to achieve this. The ultimate goal of the EU elite is to remove the governments at the state level, and replace them completely with the EU Parliament.

In parallell with this the UN will probably be the organ which in the future will tie the EU, USA, Japan and whatever else we have then together into a super-state.

It's correct that Swedes are still in majority looked at the country as a whole. But if you look at youngsters in big cities, they're minority. And with our current rate of massive immigration it's only gonna take a couple decades until people under the age of 30 are in massive minority.

Out of 10 million people in Sweden today, 3.5 million have foreign background. Recently our statistics office released a projection that by the mid of this century, Sweden will have 14 million people, from which less than 6 million are ethnic Swedes and most of whom will be old, and there'll be 8 million with foreign background made up of young people. Among children and in the child-bearing age groups, ethnic Swedes will be a tiny minority by then.

People accept immigrants because they have been brainwashed and lied into believing that immigrants actually would have been killed otherwise. Which they wouldn't. The vast majority coming to Sweden are economic migrants, and the few who come from persecution of sorts could instead have fled to a different part of their country, or to a safe haven in neighboring countries. Not a single person had to come to Sweden to save his life.

Your segment about what is considered Christian and un-Christian I will save for another time.

I just wanted to show you that social change covers the terms institution and values in a very obvious way. We're going through an enormous cultural revolution that encompasses all levels of society. But you don't seem to be very aware of it, perhaps due to your young age.

"

That's such a weird thing to read in light of everything I've witnessed changed socially and when it comes to values and institutions in so many areas, even during the short timespan of the late 80s to 2017, when I've personally been able to follow politics and change in society.

I'm fairly certain if Jesus is the same person described in the Bible, he would not be on "your side". 

He would go to the refugees and offer to wash their feet and give them food while you would spite them. 

it just makes me laugh when people go democrats that or republicans this

its a joke... you are being manipulated by the hegelian dialectic

that's why the news media is going "the russians" vs america for everything to keep you in that frame of mind so you won't be able to rationally assess what is going on

Torillian said:
Aeolus451 said:

If you and others of the left keep thinking/acting in this manner, you'll see a second term of trump again. Keep pushing the bullshit narractive of russia and hate trump at all costs. 

Out of curiosity, how do you (someone obviously on the right) think that the left should act if they don't want a second Trump term? I hear this idea a lot that the left's hate of Trump will get him reelected, but what should the strategy be to fight Trump if you disagree with his policies and what a scientifically illiterate nitwit he is?

As a Trump supporter that wanted Bernie over him? I think we should stop thinking we have only two choices and find an independent guy to support read: Bernie. 

Soundwave said:
Slimebeast said:

"

I'm fairly certain if Jesus is the same person described in the Bible, he would not be on "your side". 

He would go to the refugees and offer to wash their feet and give them food while you would spite them. 

Wow, I guess my soul is at risk then.

Thankfully you're not a theologian though, Soundwave.

What makes you think I would spite refugees?

By the same logic you'd tell Swedish rape victims how pleased you are.