By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
VGPolyglot said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Actually I will buy GT Sports since there is a solo mode in December.

I'm still not very happy with how the game was released, I probably won't get it until the price is much lower.

I understand man. In France the game is already at 29.99€ on Amazon.fr

Around the Network

PlayStation Nation's Top 5 PS4 Games

So, for the first event, we ended up doing a top 5 PS4 games event!! It was very crude, and not really managed or organized the best way, but it was a start. We had 9 participants overall, and well, there are not really any surprises in the top 5, I'll tell you that!

One of the first PS4 exclusives that really turned people's heads, this From Software-developed game brought the Dark Souls gameplay to a Victorian era. With a faster-paced flair, many people were left wanting more by the time the game was finished!

The first true blockbuster of the PS4, Uncharted 4 capped off Nathan Drake's story with a technically impressive and satisfying work. While it may not have reached the praise of the second Uncharted, it still managed to be a very fun experience overall.

While The Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 were well received for what they were, the third installment blew the expectations out of the water and made an RPG that is still the go-to where western RPGs are concerned. Featuring numerous quests, gorgeous graphics and a vast world to explore, The Witcher III is one not to miss!!

Oozing with style and flair, Persona 5 eschewed the progressively action-based leanings of the Final Fantasy franchise and stuck with the classic turn-based formula, with very successful results. Having a compelling story  and a colourful cast of characters, Persona 5 should brighten up your day!

To top it off we had a title from the current year!! Guerrilla decided to go towards open world after having done the Killzone games, and largely succeed in doing so. Congratulations Herozon: Zero Dawn for being PlayStation Nation's #1 PS4 game!!

Horizon yes.

So, for Black Friday I ordered Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.

I upgraded! I needed a PS4 with a storage of 1tb for a long time now, my old 500gb was full so I was waiting for good deals at the end of the year, thinking I was going to get a Slim version but there were none here in Switzerland for Black Friday...

However, I found a crazy good deal for a PS4 Pro, it was 284 CHF (wich is 290$/243 Euros) instead of 399 CHF. That' cheaper than a Nintendo Switch (339-349 CHF) here!

Sold my old one to my brother.

I bought it but they didn't had any in stock so I'll get it on Monday.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network

Metal Max Xeno, coming out for the PS4 and PS Vita, got some new pics. The game is releasing next year in Japan, but no word of a Western release as of yet.

I just bought Ni-Oh for 20€. Injustice 2 for the same price was tempting too, but I have to save money >.>

Kjartan said:

I upgraded! I needed a PS4 with a storage of 1tb for a long time now, my old 500gb was full so I was waiting for good deals at the end of the year, thinking I was going to get a Slim version but there were none here in Switzerland for Black Friday...

However, I found a crazy good deal for a PS4 Pro, it was 284 CHF (wich is 290$/243 Euros) instead of 399 CHF. That' cheaper than a Nintendo Switch (339-349 CHF) here!

Congrats!! Now you can have twice the fun

Lauster said:
I just bought Ni-Oh for 20€. Injustice 2 for the same price was tempting too, but I have to save money >.>

I am waiting for the Definitive Edition of Nioh myself, I think that is getting a physical release at least.

KazumaKiryu said:

The biggest Dragon Ball Z PSN-Community has more than 10.000 members. Ca. 25 DBZ-Communitys in psn. The game will be an incredible success for developers on PS4, that's for sure. The PS4 Cover looks awesome < 3

Yakuza 2 Demo now @ Japan PS4Store

PS: Other Sega-Game.. Hokuto ga Gotoku, japanese cover:

Oh cool, guess I'll check it ou- wait a sec, is that a damsel in distress?!! 

REEEEEEEEEE Dammit Japan! REEEEEEEEEE

VGPolyglot said:
Kjartan said:

Congrats!! Now you can have twice the fun

Thanks. Yes indeed! But since I have ps plus I'm sure it'll be full again sooner than I except it...

Has anyone played Everybody's Golf? I'm seeing a great deal for it but I don't know if it's a game I'll enjoy.

Last edited by Kjartan - on 24 November 2017

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan