By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
VGPolyglot said:
OK guys, here's my list for top 5 PS4 games! Please note though that I have many games that I haven't played through, so this list will probably change drastically.

5. Pure Pool - I'd consider this to be a very good, overlooked game. I had no idea how much I'd enjoy it when I first played it!

4. Metal Gear Solid V - While I definitely prefer the older MGS games to this one, there is no denying that it is still a high quality game, even with all of its flaws

3. Doom - I really liked the first 2 Doom games, and this one is a nice, fast-paced, first-person shooter. Just the way I like it!

2. The Evil Within - I first played this game at my uncle's house, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Has a great Resident Evil 4 vibe, and has a fairly interesting plot that can certainly scratch some heads.

1. Persona 5 - While I may not be enjoying it as much as Persona 3 and Persona 4, I'd still consider it to be my favourite PS4 game, of the ones that I've tried out. I love that good ol' turn-based combat!!

nice list!  i put over 150 hours into P5 and loved it! Beat DOOM last year on ps4..man that game felt super fluid and smooth ..dope! Finished the evil within twice on pc..im just glad that TEW2 improved in alot of aspects cause the first one was really rough around the edges .

MGS5 has such diverse and great gameplay..i know alot of ppl give it shit for the story but the gameplay still beats every game since the original THIEF when it comes to stealth. I even miss my buddy D-Dog abit :)

Around the Network

i dont even really know what is coming out next month but im getting SotC remake in february for sure (never played it but i loved TLG..despite biting into my dualshock a few times...trico never listens!)

The biggest Dragon Ball Z PSN-Community has more than 10.000 members. Ca. 25 DBZ-Communitys in psn. The game will be an incredible success for developers on PS4, that's for sure. The PS4 Cover looks awesome < 3

Yakuza 2 Demo now @ Japan PS4Store

PS: Other Sega-Game.. Hokuto ga Gotoku, japanese cover:

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 22 November 2017

Kerozinn said:

nice list!  i put over 150 hours into P5 and loved it! Beat DOOM last year on ps4..man that game felt super fluid and smooth ..dope! Finished the evil within twice on pc..im just glad that TEW2 improved in alot of aspects cause the first one was really rough around the edges .

MGS5 has such diverse and great gameplay..i know alot of ppl give it shit for the story but the gameplay still beats every game since the original THIEF when it comes to stealth. I even miss my buddy D-Dog abit :)

I don't have TEW2 yet, hopefully I can find it for cheap soon!! Personally, I even preferred the gameplay of previous MGS games, but I still did enjoy MGS5.

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't usually plan out my game purchases that far in advance, it's usually impulse purchases.

Yeah, like 90% of my game purchases are impulse buys, like if I see something on sale, even if it isn't a game I definitely wanted, if I'm even the slightest bit interested I grab it... think it may be the reason for my ridiculous backlog lol.

Speaking of backlog, I'm almost ready to cross another game off it, if all goes well I should have Final Fantasy XV finished tomorrow.

I started playing Final Fantasy XV, but then all of the updates made me just want to wait to play it later.

KazumaKiryu said:

The biggest Dragon Ball Z PSN-Community has more than 10.000 members. Ca. 25 DBZ-Communitys in psn. The game will be an incredible success for developers on PS4, that's for sure. The PS4 Cover looks awesome < 3

Yakuza 2 Demo now @ Japan PS4Store

PS: Other Sega-Game.. Hokuto ga Gotoku, japanese cover:

Yeah, that cover really is nice!!

Gal*Gun 2 had a Western release period announced, and along with that came a new trailer, for all of you pervs The release is Spring 2018.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 22 November 2017

Around the Network

Actually I will buy GT Sports since there is a solo mode in December.

WebMasterFlex said:

Just a FYI, it's €29,99 in the European PlayStation Store at the moment. Digital Deluxe Edition is €41,99 as well.

poklane said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Just a FYI, it's €29,99 in the European PlayStation Store at the moment. Digital Deluxe Edition is €41,99 as well.

Thank you...

WebMasterFlex said:

I'm still not very happy with how the game was released, I probably won't get it until the price is much lower.

New poll is up!! I'll also be finally making that top 5 games list and releasing it tomorrow!