By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
Kjartan said:
VGPolyglot said:

Congrats!! Now you can have twice the fun

Thanks. Yes indeed! But since I have ps plus I'm sure it'll be full again sooner than I except it...

Has anyone played Everybody's Golf? I'm seeing a great deal for it but I don't know if it's a game I'll enjoy.

I have only played the older ones myself, haven't tried out the new one.

Around the Network

Went to my local GameStop and got the very last copy of Nier Automata available. I also had $13 in store credit, so I only had to pay $13.50 after tax.

Aura7541 said:
Went to my local GameStop and got the very last copy of Nier Automata available. I also had $13 in store credit, so I only had to pay $13.50 after tax.

Nice!! I got that game earlier this year, unfortunately though it was an open copy despite being advertised as new.

So, I ended up ordering two copies of The Evil Within 2, one for myself and one as a Christmas present for my uncle!!

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

Tekken 7 trailer

That is why I am holding off on getting Tekken 7, I am expecting a complete edition some day.

VGPolyglot said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Tekken 7 trailer

That is why I am holding off on getting Tekken 7, I am expecting a complete edition some day.

Will buy it when Noctis will be there.

Far cry primal platinum #62!!!!

Just downloaded mirrors edge catalyst. That's my next single player game to play.

Anyway primal gets an 8/10 from me.

Bristow9091 said:
I'm having trouble picking a new game to play now that I've finished Final Fantasy XV, not sure if I should buy the season pass and play the new content and go for the platinum, or move onto something else... hmm!

Which games are on your to-play list?

Bristow9091 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Which games are on your to-play list?

Many more thanks to Black Friday, and it's Cyber Monday tomorrow, so I'll probably be buying MORE games! :P I'll make a list of my backlog later, gonna' stick exclusively to PS4 though, lol.

Oh yeah, I've got to see the Cyber Monday deals too!!