By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
gooch_destroyer said:
I finally got a 2TB external HDD. Man, all that free space.

Feels good doesn't it

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Got Star Ocean the last hope. I remember I not liked it that much at first but at the end had my fun with the game. Also it comes with a theme. I liked my previous FFIX Theme but it was so boisterous while the SO IV one is so calm and tranquil with familiar menu sounds ^^'.

I am conflicted because I downloaded FFXV premium edition aswell...Which one should I play? The game I played before and only bought because I feel playing again because of nostaligic reasons or FFXV a game I possible will dislike but except for 30 mins hardly played hmm...

Makes me question why you even bought both of them?! XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
konnichiwa said:
Got Star Ocean the last hope. I remember I not liked it that much at first but at the end had my fun with the game. Also it comes with a theme. I liked my previous FFIX Theme but it was so boisterous while the SO IV one is so calm and tranquil with familiar menu sounds ^^'.

I am conflicted because I downloaded FFXV premium edition aswell...Which one should I play? The game I played before and only bought because I feel playing again because of nostaligic reasons or FFXV a game I possible will dislike but except for 30 mins hardly played hmm...

Because FFXV premium was on sale for black friday 30 Euro is worth it with all the dlc (I think) and I had some money on my PSN store left so pre ordered Okami and got Star Ocean =p.   

konnichiwa said:
SnakeDrake said:

Because FFXV premium was on sale for black friday 30 Euro is worth it with all the dlc (I think) and I had some money on my PSN store left so pre ordered Okami and got Star Ocean =p.   

I really think that Final Fantasy XV, despite its 10 year development, came out a year too early, considering all of the DLC and the like that they have put in since then.

So, apparently there is a PSVR-based One Piece game coming out, which I was not aware of. A trailer has been released for it!!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
konnichiwa said:

I really think that Final Fantasy XV, despite its 10 year development, came out a year too early, considering all of the DLC and the like that they have put in since then.

You don't have to tell me:

It’s the one-year anniversary of Final Fantasy XV’s launch, which means it’s nearly time for Square Enix to finish the game. Today, the studio announced plans to let you play it all as one of Noctis’s pals.

The feature, which will be implemented at some point before the new downloadable content Episode Ignis drops on December 13, will allow you to use a an overlay menu to switch to Gladiolus, Ignis, or Prompto. Each of their combat mechanics will be based on their respective DLCs.

In the past, you could only play as Noctis. During a Japanese video presentation this morning, Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata also said that more DLC will be coming in 2018.

konnichiwa said:
VGPolyglot said:

You don't have to tell me:

It’s the one-year anniversary of Final Fantasy XV’s launch, which means it’s nearly time for Square Enix to finish the game. Today, the studio announced plans to let you play it all as one of Noctis’s pals.

The feature, which will be implemented at some point before the new downloadable content Episode Ignis drops on December 13, will allow you to use a an overlay menu to switch to Gladiolus, Ignis, or Prompto. Each of their combat mechanics will be based on their respective DLCs.

In the past, you could only play as Noctis. During a Japanese video presentation this morning, Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata also said that more DLC will be coming in 2018.

Is this free DLC?

I keep on forgetting how soon it is!!

VGPolyglot said:
konnichiwa said:

Is this free DLC?

Should be except the one that comes in 2018.

VGPolyglot said:

I keep on forgetting how soon it is!!

Wait there is going to be a showcase and livestream?