By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - June 25th, 8 Years Ago - Remembering the Late, Great King of Pop

Favorite Michael Jackson Song?

Billie Jean 10 16.39%

Beat It 3 4.92%

Thriller 7 11.48%

Bad 1 1.64%

Smooth Criminal 8 13.11%

Man In The Mirror 10 16.39%

Black or White 0 0%

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough 4 6.56%

Other 5 8.20%

You're Asking Me to Pick One?!? 13 21.31%

Total:61

You know you've got a great song when it can be applied to so many different situations and one would make just as much sense as the other.

Around the Network

Michael Jackson was a one of a kind, the kind of type that happens only once in a lifetime.I dont have one particular strong moment about it, what I do remember is his strong influence, through his music,that had in my life.For all I know, there wont be a stronger musician than Michael Jackson in my opinion.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'd say Michael was the type of soul that only comes around once. PERIOD.

What a man what a legend ! i miss him :(

The man was a legend, and we killed him.

Yes, we the fans, the haters, everyone. He had a golden heart, but that's creepy so let's turn him into a child abuser. 

8 years ago. And it still feels like yesterday.

:(

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
PAOerfulone said:

Definitely. The impactful statement being made, plus the groundwork that makes an Michael Jackson song made it greater. 

Have you seen the one where he was in Brazil? They represented entirely different backgrounds, and yet both were fit for the song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Strangely I don't think there is a version of the music video which has the 2nd verse left intact, which is a shame because it's powerful even though it should use slurs, you can hear it from 1:10 the words Jew and Kike are left out, blurted over with a loud noise instead in most music video versions, honestly I think the slurs just add to to the song in terms of how much shit a person can take, if you're literally using their race / religion as an attack on a person

The original verse

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Jew me?
Boy, I'd love to have been a fly in the room when they were pitching THAT one to the record label.

You forgot Dirty Diana. How could you OP?

You have the "Other" option. :D

You also have this: :D

(If I was given more slots for the poll, I would have listed it... Along with Human Nature.)

PAOerfulone said:

I'd say Michael was the type of soul that only comes around once. PERIOD.

Yeah, once in a life time doesn't cut it.

He's a once ever kind of guy. Definitely. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'