By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - June 25th, 8 Years Ago - Remembering the Late, Great King of Pop

Favorite Michael Jackson Song?

Billie Jean 10 16.39%

Beat It 3 4.92%

Thriller 7 11.48%

Bad 1 1.64%

Smooth Criminal 8 13.11%

Man In The Mirror 10 16.39%

Black or White 0 0%

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough 4 6.56%

Other 5 8.20%

You're Asking Me to Pick One?!? 13 21.31%

Total:61
PAOerfulone said:

That's my favorite album too. I wish that some they do a documentary series with Quincy that's centered around working with Michael. Similar to how they did the Beatles' Anthology series. And they have him and other people who worked with Michael talk about the full process behind making Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, and everything in between (Motown, the Pepsi incident, We Are The World, Captain EO, and the Bad World Tour). That would be very interesting to listen to. Behind the Scenes with Michael Jackson in his Prime.

I haven't seen it yet but Spike Lee did a decent job with a documentary about MJ that covers his early career up to Off the Wall. 

Around the Network
Malt4zar said:

The man was a legend, and we killed him.

Yes, we the fans, the haters, everyone. He had a golden heart, but that's creepy so let's turn him into a child abuser. 

8 years ago. And it still feels like yesterday.

:(

I thought he was a child molester because he molested children, not because he had a "golden heart".

Bizarre worshipping going on in this thread. Reminds me of Penn State fans and Joe Paterno apologizing.

But he did make good music. Just wish I could listen to it without feeling guilty.

This!

Switch!!!