By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I don't understand the clamor for Bloodborne 2.

Huh? I want another bloodborne. I liked the idea of the trick weapons but magic should be reworked. It wouldn't be difficult to work out a decent story for it. What I don't get is people not wanting sequels to good games.

Around the Network

I think the lore gave enough history and details to set up another game. It may not be something straight from Lovecraft but it can be a based on as a development on his original story.

If I were too do a story, I would have it set 200 years after where your character who is caught in this vicious cycle of death and rebirth is pursuing a quest to break the cycle through breaking the link between the two worlds. He needs to traverse the chalice dungeons and find a way to enter the dimension of the ancient ones to break the seal between worlds.

Bloodborne was amazing and I'd love to see it be a one and done.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Mystro-Sama said:
bananaking21 said:
Because​ bloodborne is amazing and I want another one.
Jpcc86 said:
Because​ bloodborne is amazing and I want another one. 

Sooo... fuck the lore?

The hunts are cyclical so I dont see why would the lore be fucked, it could ver well adapt to whats already stablished. Be it sequel or prequel. 

And if not, fuck the lore. 

I'd rather a new Armored Core from From.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Double post -_-

They can create another lore.

Bloodborne was amazing, but i want Demon's Souls 2.

Bloodborne doesn't need a sequel, it's perfect as it is.

Traded my copy back in last week. Not got the time anymore to play grind out difficult titles like I did last gen

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I don't see that was problem for Dark Souls.