By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Van attacks people outside of mosque in London

Mar1217 said:
monocle_layton said:

jesus, we forget that we're all human beings.

If only people catched this simple concept earlier in our short history, we would already have acheived world peace.

lol. No. People have always understood that other people are human beings as you guys put it but they are "human beings" with different goals, values, countries, etc. People don't even need good reasons to kill eachother. Any reason will do. World peace is something that naive people dreamt up that don't understand the nature of human beings. 

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Mar1217 said:

If only people catched this simple concept earlier in our short history, we would already have acheived world peace.

lol. No. People have always understood that other people are human beings as you guys put it but they are "human beings" with different goals, values, countries, etc. People don't even need good reasons to kill eachother. Any reason will do. World peace is something that naive people dreamt up that don't understand the nature of human beings. 

It's obviously ridiculous to assume we'll ever get world peace. However, doesn't make our actions any less disgustinf

Mar1217 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Well, of course, that's why each of human being is unique in the end. Our train of thoughts, ideology, value,education, beliefs, etc ... are the variables of our personality. 

And when I'm talking about world peace, I probably should have specified that I wasn't talking about a perfect peace with rainbows and sunshine lol. I was thinking about a better state than we are right now, cuz I think we can all aspire for this world to be a better place.

That's a nice sentiment and people should at least try it. I can agree with that version of it. I just hate the term world peace because it's true form is unrealistic without conquering everything.  The best we can really hope for as nations is try not to antagonize eachother, undermine eachother's national interests and just do alot of business with eachother.

I think that in this case, nothing can really be done while the government is trying to be political correct versus being pragmatic about what is in the best interests of everyone involved. It's gonna have to get worse before it can get better.

Here we go, shots have been fired back. If I was living in London, I'd get the hell out of there.

barneystinson69 said:

So it begins...

It's already started. now we just wait for the one-sided groups to take power. 

Aeolus451 said:
Mar1217 said:

Well, of course, that's why each of human being is unique in the end. Our train of thoughts, ideology, value,education, beliefs, etc ... are the variables of our personality. 

And when I'm talking about world peace, I probably should have specified that I wasn't talking about a perfect peace with rainbows and sunshine lol. I was thinking about a better state than we are right now, cuz I think we can all aspire for this world to be a better place.

That's a nice sentiment and people should at least try it. I can agree with that version of it. I just hate the term world peace because it's true form is unrealistic without conquering everything.  The best we can really hope for as nations is try not to antagonize eachother, undermine eachother's national interests and just do alot of business with eachother.

I think that in this case, nothing can really be done while the government is trying to be political correct versus being pragmatic about what is in the best interests of everyone involved. It's gonna have to get worse before it can get better.

We don't need a perfect world. Crazy people exist, and unfortunately we can't prevent everything. 

However, that doesn't mean a better world is impossible to create. We have the means to do so. However, society currently is just messed up. It's not just one single issue. A cluster of problems and events have lead to a very sticky situation. 

Ljink96 said:
Here we go, shots have been fired back. If I was living in London, I'd get the hell out of there.                                     

For real. I would not want to live in a city that's turning into a Counterstrike map. Last thing I'd want is to be killed because some terrorist hates refugees or wants 72 virgins

Around the Network

This is horrible. I have a feeling people think the authorities have failed them and so they're taking matters into their own hands.

Well, it's good that Britain for the most part is still a civilized country. I doubt they will sway more to the right after this. Probably gonna sway to the left even more after the whole Brexit disaster.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Locknuts said:
This is horrible. I have a feeling people think the authorities have failed them and so they're taking matters into their own hands.

It's a shame. Nothing will be gained from this at all. Who knows what will happen next. Perhaps a borderline extremist may go nuts and actually harm people?

Really hoping this doesn't turn into a slippery slope

Thank you infomation.

ทางเข้า sbobet

Ka-pi96 said:
monocle_layton said:

It's a shame. Nothing will be gained from this at all. Who knows what will happen next. Perhaps a borderline extremist may go nuts and actually harm people?

Really hoping this doesn't turn into a slippery slope

Because the ones so far didn't "actually harm people"?

Note the words borderline. Someone who actually harms people would be a flat-out terrorist.