By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My copy of Mario Kart is already shipping

RolStoppable said:

Just checked my e-mails and apparently my copy of Mario Kart has already been sent to me on Friday. So with a little bit of luck I'll be playing the game already tomorrow, if not then on Tuesday.

Official release date is April 11th for Europe, is anyone else getting the game early or has already got it? Btw, I am living in Austria for those who didn't know.

Congrats.  Let us know how it turns out.

Around the Network

Hope you have fun with it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
ItsaMii said:
Wait. Are you people telling me that Austria and Australia are not in the same country? Like one is the capital of the other.

Austria and Australia are in fact two different countries. We Austrians generally dislike the Australians because they are snobs who are looking down on us, they say that we lack what makes a country great, the "al".

Also, they consider themselves hardcore because they are their own continent and play Rugby, while Austria is a small country and plays the casual football (that's soccer for Americans).

Typical Austrian. Perhaps some day you will learn to respect and acknowledge nations which are clearly superior to yours.

lucky

.:Dark Prince:. said:
Lucky Europeans? You wait for 16 days to get MKWii while we, the lucky Europeans, get to wait months for like... every other game! :P

yeah, it was a bit rare for me to say that over one game

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
RolStoppable said:
ItsaMii said:
Wait. Are you people telling me that Austria and Australia are not in the same country? Like one is the capital of the other.

Austria and Australia are in fact two different countries. We Austrians generally dislike the Australians because they are snobs who are looking down on us, they say that we lack what makes a country great, the "al".

Also, they consider themselves hardcore because they are their own continent and play Rugby, while Austria is a small country and plays the casual football (that's soccer for Americans).

Typical Austrian. Perhaps some day you will learn to respect and acknowledge nations which are clearly superior to yours.
Austria is only good for f1 drivers.......

Rol, what are the limitations on the Gamecube controller against Nunchuk+wiimote?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

NICE. Can't wait to see how you like it.

Very nice, make sure to post your impressions, I hope to pick it up some time next week.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

So...can someone clue me in on a few things, since I haven't been paying attention?

Multiplayer Grand Prix, in or out? Because racing against friends is fun, but it's more fun to have some CPUs mixing it up as well.

And just one player can join someone online, correct?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )