By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My copy of Mario Kart is already shipping

Hmm I should check my local gamestores;.

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

Around the Network

Rol, you're online so post.

Congrats Rol.

I'll join the MK clan as soon as I see a copy in a store.

I hope Nintendo will benefit Europe more often, cause damn it s*cked waiting 6 months for Fire Emblem and still no official Brawl releasedate.

MK is awesome though. 16 days. Enough time to own the Americans when they get the game (lol).

thanks for the info
seems fun!

ouch for the framerate.

everything else sounds great.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

cool, i cant wait to get my copy, next month lol

"The differences between the control setups: Since the Classic and Gamecube Controllers don't have motion sensing to perform the stunts and wheelies, these functions are done with the d-pad. For a stunt simply press any direction on the d-pad, for a wheelie press up on the d-pad and to manually abort it, press down. So each control setup let's you do everything the game offers, there are no restrictions. Play with what you like the most."

I thought this was the case and said as much in a recent post. Turns out the control issue wasn't an issue at all.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The new multiplayer GP thing sounds a lot better than before, I wonder what some reviewers were complaining about.

12 players in battle mode sounds great though if it is true (you haven't tried it yet) so maybe I will actually like this battle mode... in fact even if they just fill it to 4 using coms each time that will be good, in the previous ones it usually ended up being a "whoever shot first wins" thing, so if I took the first balloon from my sister I was pretty much destined to win unless she was particularly lucky with power ups.

To be honest I probably won't notice any drop in frame rate unless I am concentrating on it. (unless it means the karts go slower?)
The only frame rate problems I have ever actually noticed and found annoying were PES08 which I have seen being played on the PS3.... although that was admited by Konami to be a big balls up.