By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My copy of Mario Kart is already shipping

Nice impression, keep it up.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

It look like I'll have to enable "region overwrite" in the weekend...

BTW, it is out in the "NT shop" since 2 minutes ago, just noticed it...      

www.cuidar.com.br

Driving right behind another Kart and therefore going faster first implemented in MK: DS?

I was using that technique in MK 64, as far as I remember.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

man u are so lucky to have it already i have to wait until 11th

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

yeah i can do that in mk 64 aswell faxandu

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

Quick question(s):

1) Is there an offline multiplayer grandprix option?!

2) Is there a 4-player splitscreen battle-mode?!

3) Is there the AllTour-Cup (Grandprix with all levels, or atleast 16 of 'em)?!...

Thanks in advance! StarcraftManiac!

THE NETHERLANDS

I'll say it again...lucky Europeans...

and thanks for the info

Did the game come with an update? Or is 3.2E still the highest? Thanks

BenKenobi88 said:
So...can someone clue me in on a few things, since I haven't been paying attention?

Multiplayer Grand Prix, in or out? Because racing against friends is fun, but it's more fun to have some CPUs mixing it up as well.

And just one player can join someone online, correct?

I think it's out.

I think I remember a thread on it, saying that there was no Multiplayer GP.

I will also ask of the 2p (or more) GP mode.

I am not interested in the battle mode though because I can't stand it, although I have only played N64 and GC versions so I am not sure of other battle modes.

--
I am pleased about the bit of understeer you noted, I think I will prefer that.