By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your single favorite game you saw from E3 2017?

I plan on buying quite a few games. I think I'm most excited for Ori.

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

Around the Network

Mario Odyssey. That trailer was almost as good as the January trailer for Breath of the Wild.

Mario Odyssey

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Tmfwang said:
Juma009 said:
Metroid Prime 4 teaser.

You thought a screen with text was the best showing at E3 this year?

What does if matter if its a trailer or just an announcement? We know what Metroid looks like. We know as much about Prime 4 as we know about Beyond Good & Evil 2. And in both cases, we'll have to wait a few more years to play them.

This is tough, because there were alot of games that looked really good. I can't really choose between these:

-Anthem
-Assassin's Creed Origins
-Spider-Man
-Detroit
-Star Wars Battlefront 2
-Skull & Bones
-Crackdown 3
-Ori and the Will of the Wisps
-Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
-Wolfenstein 2

If pressed to pick an absolute favorite between them, I'd have to say Assassin's Creed Origins, which is funny because I wasn't expecting to be interested in this AC at all, Egypt sounded so boring to me when the game leaked out last year.

Around the Network

I don't have a single one. 
Mario Odyssey
Shadow of the Collosus
Xenoblade 2

and Metroid Samus Returns (because it means the Metroid series isn't dead, and the Metroid series is the best video game series of all time, until Other M and Federation Force.) 

Dragon Ball Fighter Z. That shit was lit.

If I absolutely must choose one.... it's The Last Night.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Don't really have a single favorite one.

- Spiderman
- The Last Night
- Mario Odyssey
- Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Far Cry 5. It really looks like it will be a blast to play.