By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your single favorite game you saw from E3 2017?

Not sure if a thread like this has been done, though seems like it may have, but if not great.

As the topic says, what is your single favorite game you saw from this year's E3?  It can be a new game or a game that was shown last year, and it has to be a game that actually showed gamepaly footage (sorry for those that want to say Pokemon or Metroid Prime 4 because you didn't 'see' anything really).

For me it's Dragon Ball Fighter Z.  As one of my favorite anime growing up this game blew my mind when I didn't think any DBZ game would've come close to Budokai 3 ever again.  The animation and style just looks fantastic.  Bandai knows anime games :P

I hope this game gets so big that we get to see it in the Evo tournaments.

Around the Network

Metroid: Samus Returns

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Metroid Prime 4 teaser.

Spiderman (PS4) for me. But I also like the new DBZ game :)

Yoshi. Big fan of that green dinosaur.

Around the Network

Mario x Rabbids

Mario Odyssey comes close 2nd

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mario Odyssey...followed by the teaser for Metroid Prime 4.

Gotta say mario, looks amazing. Even my cousin who last nintendo console he owned was the game cube, wants yo buy a switch, just for mario

That's a hard one as I honestly thought a lot looked great.

If I had to pick FAVORITE, I think it's a close competition between Mario Odyssey and Spiderman for me. Otherwise, there were like a dozen games I was excited about. My wallet skipped town half way through the presentation, fearing future abuses.

Metroid Prime 4 probably.