By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

You guys seen there seems to be a fairly huge sale on right now on the EU eshop at least, around 10 games all reduced between 10-30% one of the 10% games is Axiom verge, I know it's just a euro or two off, but still might be time to jump into metroid vania on Switch.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Just got

Shovel Knight - Treasure Trove
Axiom Verge

in the Halloween sale, I know it's just €7 reduction but still, I really wanted those games so getting a few euro off it was enough to make me jump in.

Already hitting close to 50 hours in Tetris since picking that game up... such a fantastic version of Tetris on the go as well, uses tiny amounts of mobile data for online matches when tethered (if anyone else uses that feature)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Sine Mora ex. An engaging soundtrack would have made this game much better.

Added Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon yesterday.

I bought another third party title!

I bought The Mummy : Demastered yesterday!

Around the Network

Not bought much third party wise lately just grabbed Golf Story last week :)

My 200 GB micro SDXC card arrived from Amazon. :) Added 3 new games today:

Manhattan Requiem (from Japan eShop, playable in English)
Syberia
This Is The Police

Versus_Evil said:

Final October Update

Top 5 Most Popular October Games

Golf Story 16 Points
Stardew Valley 15 Points
FIFA 18 11 Points
Sonic Mania/Steamworld Dig 2 9 Points
Picross S/Dragonball: Xenoverse 2 8 Points

Current Top 5 Games

Puyo Puyo Tetris 31 Points
Fast RMX 29 Points
Super Bomberman R/Sonic Mania
28 Points
Blaster Master Zero 27 Points
Disgaea 5 Complete/Snake Pass
26 Points

Great job! Not sure if this comes from my suggestions earlier (?), but your implementation works really nicely.

Now you just need to add it into the OP
(Or a link to this post in the OP)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Versus_Evil said:

Here's a question, I've been thinking of giving the top member a title (along with they're member or founder title) what do you guys think it should be ? i guess we should try to keep it Nintendo themed. I look forward to your suggestions :P then once i have like maybe 5 or more ill put them in a poll.

The best user should be named "Alpha Nintendrone."

I guess the worst user(s) should be honorary Rolstoppable(s).

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Versus_Evil said:

Here's a question, I've been thinking of giving the top member a title (along with they're member or founder title) what do you guys think it should be ? i guess we should try to keep it Nintendo themed. I look forward to your suggestions :P then once i have like maybe 5 or more ill put them in a poll.

"Super" would be fitting :D

It's a Me Super Ganoncrotch..... okay that sounds scary.