By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Dulfite said:
Mnementh said:

Yeah, if we only had an international standard for dates.

"o represent years before 0000 or after 9999, the standard also permits the expansion of the year representation but only by prior agreement between the sender and the receiver."[11

Glad to know, if and when we get to 9999, that there is an agreement in place from the world melting down due to Y10k.

Yeah, thinking 8000 years ahead seems to much on the first look, considering what was 8000 years ago. But maybe someone wants to schedule a meeting for the year 252525.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Dulfite said:

"o represent years before 0000 or after 9999, the standard also permits the expansion of the year representation but only by prior agreement between the sender and the receiver."[11

Glad to know, if and when we get to 9999, that there is an agreement in place from the world melting down due to Y10k.

Yeah, thinking 8000 years ahead seems to much on the first look, considering what was 8000 years ago. But maybe someone wants to schedule a meeting for the year 252525.

That was stupid, horrifying, and beautiful all at once...

http://www.nintendojo.com/news/neurovoiders-switch-version-has-already-surpassed-steam-sales

Another title to the Switch boom for indies. Think Shantae's done decent on the system compared to others?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Mar1217 said:
Peh said:

Finaly got my hands on Sine Mora Ex.

I finally had to skip it :( Tell me if it's any good, might buy it when I'll have the time to play it instead of all these 1st party games on my Switch !!

The visuals are pretty good in handheld mode. It can be challenging at some point. But the game is very short and the story feels kinda..meh. 

Its a fuss about nothing. This game needs to be twice as long. It is still fun though. Gonna check the higher difficulty setting. Maybe I missed something.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Just bought Dragonball: Xenoverse 2

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Ganoncrotch said:

What have you been doing in BotW? 320 hours is a lot. 

Everything....

I just got lost in Hyrule for days and weeks but I have a save file with 120 shrines and a few hundred of the Korok seeds, fully upgraded almost every armor set to the max levels.

Now I'm playing through master mode and have passed 90 or so Shrines down, doing what I can to upgrade some gear and am almost ready to take down the first divine beasts now.

I done everything in the game without any guides or internet searching so It has just been a sheer delight to unlock and figure everything out for myself but takes so much longer than just following a guide of where things are.

Also picked up

-PuyoPuyo Tetris awesome game, cool online section, just perfect tetris (slightly annoying that there is no way to only play online Tetris V Tetris because going against a puyo player is a different mechanic of line clearing to give lines to your enemy which isn't really intuitive)

Would point out, if anyone on here wants a game of tetris, Add me and I would be happy to have a few rounds, love Tetris online.

Also now appear to be at 20 Switch games in total

17 Third Party and 3 first party games.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I got Stardew Valley and Golf Story.

Haven't gotten to play Golf Story because Stardew is a time burglar. ;_;

FYI... for those of you on the fence, the Oceanhorn demo is available on the Japan eShop in english. It comes out on the other regions tomorrow I think.

Looks like The Flame in the Flood is off to a great start!

I currently own------
Stardew valley
DBXV2
Implosion
Sonic Mania
ROTK 13 (japanese only)
One piece Unlimited world
I am setsuna
Mighty gunvolt burst

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)