By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Adding these all digital:

God Eater 3
Tales of Vesperia

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Around the Network

Among Us
Immortal Fenyx Rising

@Cerebralbore101

I let Aragami: Shadow Edition slip through the cracks in my previous update. Could you add it to my total?

Thank you, my good man.

Can I request my list, I might update my list, a lot of games.

Acevil said:

Can I request my list, I might update my list, a lot of games.

I don't have your list. :( I took over the thread in Feb and had to start with only the information on the table that OP DreadPirateRoberts posted. If you could figure out what games you bought since October 2019 and post them here I can get your count updated at least.

Around the Network

I was gifted Spyro Reignited Trilogy physical

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Someday ... I will have to sort my list out and update it here with all the games I have now... but I think it's easiest to say "most of them" after getting a second Switch just for the use of piracy I found that I loved the system and having all the games on my Mariko unit far too much, over christmas time I bought myself a present of a 1TB micro SD card designed for 4k video hehe.... it kinda cost more than the Switch itself but still, now I can have most of my collection installed at one time. Think it was worth it given how fantastic a system the Switch has been over the horror show year that was 2020.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:

Someday ... I will have to sort my list out and update it here with all the games I have now... but I think it's easiest to say "most of them" after getting a second Switch just for the use of piracy I found that I loved the system and having all the games on my Mariko unit far too much, over christmas time I bought myself a present of a 1TB micro SD card designed for 4k video hehe.... it kinda cost more than the Switch itself but still, now I can have most of my collection installed at one time. Think it was worth it given how fantastic a system the Switch has been over the horror show year that was 2020.

Haven't seen you in a long time... welcome back!

I'd also been gone a long time as well.

"1TB micro SD card designed for 4k video hehe.... it kinda cost more than the Switch itself"

Lol, no surprise there.Withy my Wii U, 3DS and PS3, the vast majority of my collection is digital, but I started going physical again for bigger Switch games, unless there's an eShop sale that's ridiculously good. Otherwise, the money you save from a digital sale just goes toward buying extra memory to store it.

Here is an update with the new stuff I bought:

-Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered
-Sky Racket
-Among Us
-Sayonara Wild Hearts
-Shinning Resonance Refrain

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

I gotta work the next 11 days in a row because of Covid. Trying to keep up with going to the gym 7 days a week on top of that for new year's resolution. I'll have the next complete update up by the 24th or 26th.