By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Once I set up an account, I intend to buy Kamiko, Fast and maybe Implosion, if only for my love of Rayark's Cytus.

Around the Network
farlaff said:

Nice buy!

Also, how do you merge accounts? I haven't had time to set an eshop one for Switch yet.

When you open the eShop your profile icon is in top right and you select that and it's in there somewhere, I think that's how I did it.

LOL, I wonder how many weeks I'll remain in the bottom 3 for!

RolStoppable said:
VGPolyglot said:
LOL, I wonder how many weeks I'll remain in the bottom 3 for!

Let's see if you can beat me.

Hmm, if Blaster Master Zero gets a physical release I'll probably bite the bullet.

So with Fate/Excella releasing today let's see how many buy that game. It's a sale purchase for me personally.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

If I look through all of this I realize one thing: I need Zen Pinball on the Switch! This would be extremely cool. And the release of the game would help me in the leaderboard here, as I would get it day one.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

anyone planning to buy WWE 2K18 , NBA 2K18 , or FIFA 18?

Bought Kamiko and Death Squared.

Played both for a bit. Definitely recommend Kamiko. For such a low price it's definitley a fun little game.
Not sure about Death Squared though, gameplay is fun but they seem to be trying too hard with the jokes. Ehh...

Yomieeee said:
Bought Kamiko and Death Squared.

Played both for a bit. Definitely recommend Kamiko. For such a low price it's definitley a fun little game.
Not sure about Death Squared though, gameplay is fun but they seem to be trying too hard with the jokes. Ehh...

I agree with Kamiko, this is very nice. Another good one from Flyhigh and Circle. I'm on the fence about Death Squared. I probably don't get it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Oceanhorn and Cave Story +. I'm digging Ocenhorn, despite the combat being too simple. Cave Story is simply one of the better games ever made imho, so I double-dipped, because 10 bucks for it wasn't enough.