By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Volterra_90 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Fixed c:

My advice would be to buy Shephy and move out of the bottom 5.

I wonder, is Shephy similar to a sheep-y solitaire? And... are there sheeps making love or I'm just too pervert?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Back in the top 10, baaabyyyy!

Versus_Evil said:
Mnementh said:

He's given the female sheep a back rub.

So... I don't really know what to say. Is this a game about sheeps colonizing the world with their sex skills? I'm intrigued.

And yay at my top 5 debut!

Versus_Evil said:
Volterra_90 said:

So... I don't really know what to say. Is this a game about sheeps colonizing the world with their sex skills? I'm intrigued.

And yay at my top 5 debut!

Apparently the single player is dark af... 

What the hell, it has a campaign of sorts?

Volterra_90 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Apparently the single player is dark af... 

What the hell, it has a campaign of sorts?

Yes, this are comics that telling a story. For each chapter you have to win a game with special rules. And the story is a bit brutal, considering the tone of the game itself is pretty light and funny.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Shantae Half Genie Hero is now on my device. Downloading now

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Just bought:

Super Bomberman R
Cave Story +

So other than the Neo Geo guys mentioning they sold 200,000 games total on the Eshop, do we have any other info on how the non Nintendo games are selling digitially?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I purchased Lego City Undercover today. Really enjoyed that game on Wii U, looking forward to playing through it again as soon as I am done with Implosion and Bulbboy.

WoodenPints said:

My copy of I am Setsuna arrived :)

Also realised I had funds on the Wii U I could merge over to the Switch so I bought, Shephy, Kamiko and Blaster Master Zero with them :P

Nice buy!

Also, how do you merge accounts? I haven't had time to set an eshop one for Switch yet.