By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rocket League will cost $20 on Switch

Day 1 for me, great game on the PS4 definitely will enjoy this on the go, loving how the switch works with my phone in portable hotspot mode for online MK8d so I'll be making use of it for playing Rocket League now as well while in town.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Green098 said:
Definitely getting this, love the fact that it has cross play too!

Welcome to Rocket League. Unfortunately, unless something's changed recently, cross play doesn't quite extend to teaming up. But if all your friends have Switch that won't be a problem.

Great news for Rocket League. A whole new player base and hopefully an increasingly large player base with Switch sales hopefully being Wii / DS like

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

very good price, instant buy

http://twitter.com/skyer7

3ds: 4270-1889-2005

Alkibiádēs said:
Definitely one of the better announcements for Nintendo. It's a shame they couldn't get Undertale as well.

Won't be happening until a Switch exporter for Game Maker comes out, IIRC Nintendo even approached Toby Fox.

Veryy expensive, got it for free

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Then it's settled, getting it at launch.

xl-klaudkil said:

$20 is very expensive??

Local mutiplayer also.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

xl-klaudkil said:

You mean "free" as long as you keep paying the rent?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Apparently cross play between xbox , switch and pc from what I heard.