Who won?

Microsoft 244 8.59%

Nintendo 1,837 64.64%

Sony 761 26.78%

Total:2,842
Cyberworld7 said:
Wow I can't believe people think Nintendo won
Check out my top 5 e3 video on my YouTube channel Cyberworld 7

Of the three choices listed, Nintendo was superior. No, I will not watch your video.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Around the Network
Tmfwang said:
Bajablo said:

you could hype up some PS or MS fans with just game X is coming.. you know that too :p

If Sony announced a new Sly (for example) without showing any footage, I would be really dissapointed

to put it on the same level: what if they did the shenmue 3 announcement but had no footage, just "its exclusive, coming to PS *BOOM, logo*"
i'd bet $ that most PS fanboys would go beating their chests over it.

or hell, say FF7 just logo and remake, gamers would still shit their pants and praise it (i would too.. i'm not a hypocrite)
knowing something is coming is still a +, not common for a developer to back out of a reveal like that

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Tmfwang said:
Qwark said:

Sony already did that during the PSX event.

With what?

The last if us part 2 comes to mind and the year before that death stranding.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Nintendo

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Nintendo won E3. People thought Monster Hunter World was the highlight of Sony, then found out it was multi-platform. Lol

Microsoft and Sony announcements was good. Nintendo has the games I want though.

Around the Network

Bethesda. Everyone else automatically loses for daring to participate and stand in the presence of God Howard...

Of the big three? Nintendo, because God Howard gave them his blessing...

Well depend on the taste for me :

Sony 4 games > Nintendo 2 games > PC 1 game = Ubisoft 1 games, and this is for me.

Qwark said:
Tmfwang said:

With what?

The last if us part 2 comes to mind and the year before that death stranding.

Both with a trailer.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

mountaindewslave said:
IsawYoshi said:
Nintendo, but they didn't impress. Halfway in I was feeling all the good vibes, but after the conference I'm not so sure. Xenoblade 2017, pokemon versions for switch and metroid 4 is amazing. But no footage of those two. Still very much excited, but it would be 10 times better if we got to see it. The mario trailer was fantastic, at the same time, for a second I thought we were getting a dinasaur game from nintendo, something that I've been hoping for.

Too much time spent on zelda and nothing really from third party. Where's netflix, where's hbo and so on? Kirby and yoshi really isn't interesting at all.

So yeah, actually not all that happy about nintendos event, compared to my hopes and expectations. Still prefer it to the others though. Ubisoft was the most surprising though, I'll give them that!

Yoshi is literally in your username yet you're talking smack about the guy.

and as far as third parties go I actually think Nintendo has clearly been working kind of hard. Rocket League, Fifa, Skyrim all coming this Fall is not that poor even if they are just ports. Those are popular games. 

I don't care a huge amount about the Netflix app but Nintendo not having updated an internet browser onto the Switch UI yet is pretty insane 

My username is more of a nod to the fact that I use yoshi in smash and a trailer for MGS some years ago. :P Never cared for the yoshi games. 

I wouldn't call that working hard. That's three popular games, skyrim being a port of a port. Xbox and PS are getting tonnes of popular games, nintendo needs more multiplats, or more exclusives from third parties (or themselves to fill  in the gaps). I'm getting all three of those and I'm glad they're coming to the switch, but it's simply not enough. More diversity is needed. Is there even going to be a shooter this year? The lack of diversity is showing, and it will hurt switch sales. 

If you don't use netflix then it of course is irrelevant. My point was that the switch in general lacks options outside of gaming. Many will want to have those. Some, like me would like netflix. When the new GoT season comes out many will want HBO on the thing. An internet browser is something many probably would like to see. And so much more. It's a homeconsole, but it's also a tablet. Nintendo should utilize this more. 

Do you guys think Sony would win if they announce The Legend of Dragoon 2 just by words and that it is coming out in 2-3 years?

I'm telling you, everything in E3 was lame. PSX 2017 is where it is at.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5