By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who won?

Microsoft 244 8.59%

Nintendo 1,837 64.64%

Sony 761 26.78%

Total:2,842

I change my mind. Nintendo won E3. Treehouse nad tournaments have done the job :D

Around the Network

To me it was easily Nintendo. The only new things that Sony announced that got my attention was Shadow of the Colossus remake and the Uncharted spin-off. Nintendo on the other hand fired the big guns announcing Metroid 4 being in the works, Pokemon for Switch in the works, a Metroid remake on 3DS, and a new Kirby game.

Neodegenerate said:
oniyide said:
this E3 sucked, but Ninty got it. Sony was too safe and MS was being MS

I am genuinely curious how Sony was too safe while Nintendo won when Nintendo was only showing off and talking about the next games in their established IP lines while Sony had new IP on display as well as their established lines?

what was the new IP? I might've missed something, God of War looked better than it was, Spidey as well, but we knew about those already. 

oniyide said:
Neodegenerate said:

I am genuinely curious how Sony was too safe while Nintendo won when Nintendo was only showing off and talking about the next games in their established IP lines while Sony had new IP on display as well as their established lines?

what was the new IP? I might've missed something, God of War looked better than it was, Spidey as well, but we knew about those already. 

Moss, Days Gone

The winner should be decided by activity on social media. Who got the world talking the most? With that said, these results come from FanCensus. There's some pretty interesting data on that site.

PR/Media Coverage:  MS > Ubisoft >= EA >= Nintendo > Sony 

Twitter:  Nintendo > EA > MS >> Sony >>> Ubisoft

Youtube:  EA >>> Ubisoft >> Nintendo >> Sony >= Microsoft

Facebook:  Sony >> EA >>> Ubisoft > Microsoft >> Nintendo

With these results, I'd say Nintendo > MS >= Sony. Sony was driven by Spider Man and GoW on FB, but those games aren't tops in other places. XOX drove MS everywhere. I imagine FB is an older audience than the others which is why Sony did better and Nintendo did worse. 

Around the Network

I actually think Microsoft. They showed a good variety if games and had a lot of them. Their confencer suffered a bit from pacing (as it was trailer after trailer for 90 minutes straight). I don't see Microsoft sticking around, so these games coming to Windows 10 still helps them.

I thought Nintendo was alright, but clearly, the hype for Metroid Prime 4 was real. Rocket Leauge was their biggest announcement. It will definitely sell well.

Sony was one big trash fire. They needed to show how they were going to break out of the TV box. Instead, Sony showed the same game: over the shoulder camera, slow, lots of walking, lots of story. None of their games had any energy. The funniest thing was when the presenter came out and said "whew." Yes, our adrenaline sure was pumping from slow gameplay. This company seems like it's stuck in another age akin to Sega before they left the market. The death of TVs will be the end of Sony.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

VideoGameAccountant said:
Sony was one big trash fire. They needed to show how they were going to break out of the TV box.

...Why? The PS4 is the most successful console of the decade. People like what they're offering. Why would they need to fix what isn't broken?

1. Microsoft
2. Nintendo
3. Sony

tripenfall said:
1. Microsoft
2. Nintendo
3. Sony

Even Microsoft has to shine sometime. 

Nintendo, but not because of their announcements (of which only Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions excites me).

The Splatoon 2 Invitational was just amazing. Kudos to USA!
USA! USA! USA!

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3