By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate Nintendo Spotlight at E3 2017!

Rating out of 10

10 103 18.80%

9 137 25.00%

8 160 29.20%

7 63 11.50%

6 30 5.47%

5 24 4.38%

4 14 2.55%

3 4 0.73%

2 1 0.18%

1 12 2.19%

Total:548

7 for what should have been a 4 without the Pokemon and Metroid announcements

too short, as I said before I hate this new digital era where everything becomes oversimplified, feels like the cherry on top is missing :P

another thing I hated was the Kirby and Yoshi announcements, ok they are good, they are cheap to make and sell and bring you money but it is too soon for new ones, especially if you think how many games the fans are demanding, are skipping whole gens :/

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Metroids cool. Thats about it.
2/10

spemanig said:
Barkley said:

Though you can actually learn things about the game from a CGI trailer. It's setting, story, characters. It's better knowing that then just a name, and shows they've actually put some work in. They could have just decided to make the logo this morning for all we know. (they didn't)

I'd rather know nothing than be misled.

Why would you be misled? You should be able to tell the difference between CGI and Gameplay.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Strong 8.

Around the Network

9!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Slarvax said:

I give Nintendo's show a D...

...Double D. 

Pros:
- Xenoblade 2 (but characters design are meh)
- Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon announcement
- Super Mario Odyssey trailer

Cons:
- only few games
- zero trailer, info etc. about new Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon

I was counting for more. I feel disappointed. Good they announce Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon, but without trailers and info they don't impress me. Even MS was show more.

4/10

7/10.

Switch and 3DS have solid line-ups for 2017, Mario Odyssey looks amazing, confirmation for Pokemon Switch and Metroid Prime 4 are particularly welcome, though lack of release date is concerning: even '2018' would have been enough.

It felt too brief, though. Nintendo had even more they could have talked about and drew attention to. Lack of indies, Virtual Console and third party stuff was a bit of a shame.

Quite a few announcements in a short period of time, with gameplay footage probably being shown during Treehouse

Nothing really on Metriod and Pokemon Switch, but nice to see it's coming

Overall, very good. Short and to the point

7.5/10

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]