By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate Nintendo Spotlight at E3 2017!

Rating out of 10

10 103 18.80%

9 137 25.00%

8 160 29.20%

7 63 11.50%

6 30 5.47%

5 24 4.38%

4 14 2.55%

3 4 0.73%

2 1 0.18%

1 12 2.19%

Total:548

I give it an 8 out of 10, my favorite conference but it wasn't mind blowing.

Around the Network

Solid E3 for me... very very pleased... a game to buy a month till early 2018 for sure!

Switch!!!

trash/10
only good thing was mario

spemanig said:
Areym said:
A solid 6, just above Sony and MS cause of the better presentation overall.

I think the pokemon and metroid announcements got deflated when you have nothing to show for. They did announce some cool new games and have a good line up for the holidays.

Nintendo wins this year, for sure.

Pretty much.

I'm not sure they win.

What's peculiar is what does their early 2018 look like? And when do they talk about it?

Based on the comments on this site, they needed those announcement just to edge out MS and Sony in relative mediocrity, which is kinda sad. I think they will be system seller for sure and fantastic games but not even a CGI trailer to really hype it up? Come on

I'm not sure what they have for early/half 2018, looks like they are banking on winning the holidays then sleeping on the first half of 2018

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Barkley said:

"Sony and Microsoft announce games way too early, it's rubbish."

*metroid 4 logo, "pokemon is coming".*

"OMFG 10/10 HORY SHIIIIIIIIIT"

If you're one of these people you need to find a mirror.

Could not agree any more, Less we not forget when Breath of the Wild was announced and when it was released.

Around the Network

It feels a little like they cheated, since Prime4 and Pokemon were not actually showed in any level, but it enough content and good pace overall.

Since Mario now can shoot and posses his enemies bodies, I think he won.

Trex with hat/10

Nuvendil said:

8.  Very good, not everything was my cup of tea but it brought the goods.  Could have been a 9 or 10 if we had seen gameplay of the next Pokemon or Metroid Prime 4.  But they really sold me on the rest of this year and showed that yes, 2018 has good stuff already accumulating.  

Hope the Prime part of Prime 4 is an artifact title though.  I want Prime game design but a continuation of Fusion's story.  It's time.

I think at best you'll just probably see the devs showing that they are working on those games (Pokémon and Metroid) since what can they really show if they're early in development.

Something that should be commended is that they didn't waste time padding the spotlight with ARMS/Splatoon stuff. Everything was "new."

Xenoblade looked SICK. Can't wait to play that. And Metroid and HD Pokemon being shown hopefully next Year Nintendo is primed to do great things! Can't wait for the future of Switch! It's looking bright.

Pavolink said:
Metroid Prime 4 / 10
And seems to be developed internally and not by Retro. Thank god.

Dreams come true ;_;

The rumor is that it's part kyoto/part european studio.

The verdict is still out.