By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XB1X vs XB1S pics and what do you think of the XB1X hardware overall?

What do you think of the XB1X hardware overall?

Blown Away 16 11.94%

Really Impressive 45 33.58%

Worthy Attempt 26 19.40%

Not Impressive 21 15.67%

Poor Attempt 3 2.24%

Slow Clap Worthy 9 6.72%

See Results 14 10.45%

Total:134

Size Comparison ( Complete Specs - http://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-one-x-official-spec-sheet-pictures-size-weight/ )

XB1S = 29.5x23x6.5cm = 4410cm3                                                                                                                                                                        XB1X = 30x24x6cm        = 4320cm3                                                                                                                                                                                Pro = 32.7x29.5x5.5cm = 5305cm3                                                                                                                                                                                PS4 = 28.8x26.5x4cm    = 3052cm3

The fact that XB1X has 6TF of performance compared to the Pro at 4.2TF, in a noticeably smaller box, is quite impressive and definitely a shot at PS's hardware supremacy. The fact that they were able to cram that 6TF into a shell smaller than their previous XB1S at 1.4TF, is remarkable. While I actually like the look and styling of the One S better, the One X still looks good, its just a little more plain than I had imagined it would be.

Needless to say the XB1X hardware is very impressive right now when looked at as a whole. What do you think?                                                                                                                                                                              

Around the Network

I'm not a big fan of the design. It's just way too... meh. But I really don't care how a console looks. To me, it's way down the list of things that make a good gaming machine.

It is pretty impressive hardware wise considering it is smaller than the one S. It does look like a ps2 though.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Fantastically compact, I think they did really well designing it.

(Can everyone admit how poorly the original Xb1 was designed? or is it too soon?)

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

The fact that they made it smaller is impressive, but the design is kind of boring.

Around the Network

I forgot to add this pic and was going to mention the internals are "upside down" like the PS4 and Major Nelson also mentioned the fan sucks cool air in the sides and blows hot air out the back of the retail unit, so the opposite of how they explained the XB1X dev kit cools the system.

I'm not hard to please. I actually like the design. Especially with the size of the console and how much power is there.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

It's a good looking console with great specs.Still no intention of buying one though.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The offset of the top of the XBX being bigger than the bottom reminds me of a mirrorred PS2...

i expected a massive brick like the original Xbox & Xbox One, hopefully no overheating issues.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.