By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XB1X vs XB1S pics and what do you think of the XB1X hardware overall?

What do you think of the XB1X hardware overall?

Blown Away 16 11.94%

Really Impressive 45 33.58%

Worthy Attempt 26 19.40%

Not Impressive 21 15.67%

Poor Attempt 3 2.24%

Slow Clap Worthy 9 6.72%

See Results 14 10.45%

Total:134
Rafie said:
Teriol said:

Except that your ps4pro does not play infamous in real 4k...

Semantics....

No, not really. It's a fact.

I like the look of the xbox one s more than the X. It does look pretty good and it's quite amazing how small the box is.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Rafie said:

Semantics....

No, not really. It's a fact.

I like the look of the xbox one s more than the X. It does look pretty good and it's quite amazing how small the box is.

Like I said...semantics. It will be incredibly difficult for the untrained eye to see the difference between checkerboard 4K and "true" 4K.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Neat showcase of the console layout, piece by piece.

The console itself looks sexy. Should fit perfectly with all of my other black consoles.

d21lewis said:
The console itself looks sexy. Should fit perfectly with all of my other black consoles.

I agree, once you go black there is no going back.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
d21lewis said:

I went through hell trying to get my hands on an black XBO S. Eventually wound up getting a grey 500gb version. It looks okay but my OCD keeps kicking in. Finally, everything will be right with the world.

d21lewis said:
Snoopy said:

I went through hell trying to get my hands on an black XBO S. Eventually wound up getting a grey 500gb version. It looks okay but my OCD keeps kicking in. Finally, everything will be right with the world.

lol. BTW what was your favorite game at E3? My right now is ori 2 just because I liked the first one a lot.

Snoopy said:
d21lewis said:

lol. BTW what was your favorite game at E3? My right now is ori 2 just because I liked the first one a lot.

Anthem, Ori, and Become Human--in that order.

There's a lot I'm going to get but those were the ones that made my heart skip a beat.

Metroid Prime 4, too--but there was nothing but a logo.