By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives wise. Can Sony defeat this?

potato_hamster said:

Not trying to nitpick, but Super Lucky's Tale isn't a new IP, It's a sequel.

Also, why is it fair to include games also appearing on PC? Let's see

Forza 7 (Also coming to Windows 10)
Stay of Decay (Also coming to Windows 10)
Sea of Thieves (Also coming to Windows 10)
Crackdown 3 (Also coming to Windows 10)
Super Lucky's Tale (Also coming to Windows 10)
Ori 2 (Also coming to Windows 10)
Cup Head (Also coming to Windows 10)

Ohh... that's why you counted Console - PC exclusives. It's literally all you have.

Well... I have both a PS4 and a competent gaming PC (i7 6700K/ 16 GB DDR4-3200/EVGA GTX 1070 FTW), so there's literally no games on your list that I can't get on either of those consoles, meanwhile there's all kinds of games I can only get on PS4. Why on earth would I bother with an Xbox One?

Can Sony defeat this? Yes. God of War. Only available on PS4. Apparently that's all they need.

I am starting to get irritated with its also in PC so it is not exclusive. It's starting to get sad and pathetic. I am sorry for the term. 

Using this card is so low and really irritating. 

People just need to deal with it it's exlcusive to Xbox one.  Same goes for PS4. We can argue about semantics and all but bottom line it will not come to PS4 or Switch. 

OT:

We will find out soon enough. Overall State of decay, Ori and Ashen piqued my interest.  

Around the Network

Easily. If you didn't know that sonys advantage over Microsoft is that they can create top tier aaa... then you're late

NoCtiS_NoX said:
potato_hamster said:

Not trying to nitpick, but Super Lucky's Tale isn't a new IP, It's a sequel.

Also, why is it fair to include games also appearing on PC? Let's see

Forza 7 (Also coming to Windows 10)
Stay of Decay (Also coming to Windows 10)
Sea of Thieves (Also coming to Windows 10)
Crackdown 3 (Also coming to Windows 10)
Super Lucky's Tale (Also coming to Windows 10)
Ori 2 (Also coming to Windows 10)
Cup Head (Also coming to Windows 10)

Ohh... that's why you counted Console - PC exclusives. It's literally all you have.

Well... I have both a PS4 and a competent gaming PC (i7 6700K/ 16 GB DDR4-3200/EVGA GTX 1070 FTW), so there's literally no games on your list that I can't get on either of those consoles, meanwhile there's all kinds of games I can only get on PS4. Why on earth would I bother with an Xbox One?

Can Sony defeat this? Yes. God of War. Only available on PS4. Apparently that's all they need.

I am starting to get irritated with its also in PC so it is not exclusive. It's starting to get sad and pathetic. I am sorry for the term. 

Using this card is so low and really irritating. 

People just need to deal with it it's exlcusive to Xbox one.  Same goes for PS4. We can argue about semantics and all but bottom line it will not come to PS4 or Switch. 

OT:

We will find out soon enough. Overall State of decay, Ori and Ashen piqued my interest.  

Yeah, fuck me for thinking the term "exclusive" means "only available to play on this platform" and not "a multi-platform game that isn't available on this other platform". Sorry, but the PC is not only a gaming platform, it's the most popular gaming platform. It counts.

Just look at how many the PS4 and Xbox One would have using this definition because of all of the multi-platform games that aren't available on Wii U/Switch. FIFA 18? Xbox One exclusive, because it's not available on PC! PS4 and Switch be damned, right?

Xbox One/PC games are multi-platform games. PS4/PC games are multi-platform games. That's the way it is.

Mbolibombo said:
iNathan said:
Hahahaha hahaha

Nioh
Yakuza
Persona
Horizon
Far point
NieR
Yakuza 1 Remake
Uncharted TLL
Crash
Wipeout
Days Gone
Detroit
God of War
Spider Man
Dreams
GT Sports
Yakuza 6

Should I go on?

Hahahaha

Obviously Sony will top the OPs games... but half the games you are mentioning already released :P

That's the thing though... Sony could cancel their conference and all their July-December games and still have a way better 2017 line-up...

I think a lot of those MS games look pretty good. But, I don't think its an amazing list. So, yes, Sony can, and I'm about 80% sure that they will beat it. I think there's nearly a 100% chance that Nintendo will beat both of them in terms of exclusives, unless they just don't care about doing so.

Around the Network

I don't expect MS to compete with Sony on exclusives. And it's clear MS is not trying to compete with Sony on exclusives. So why are people making threads asking whether Sony can compete with MS on exclusives?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
I don't expect MS to compete with Sony on exclusives. And it's clear MS is not trying to compete with Sony on exclusives. So why are people making threads asking whether Sony can compete with MS on exclusives?

They've always been trying to compete with Sony on exclusives. They've just never been as good. Traditionally if you make a console the best people to showcase games on it are the first party. Microsoft for three gens has never been good at thisz

Sony already did and Nintendo likely will  later this year as well.

easily
but i want release dates, sony.
announce games that will be released in 5 years dont count.

The_BlackHeart__ said:
Super Lucky's Tale (New IP)

Er luckys tale is a sequel to a game that came out last year on oculus,  not a new IP and clearly an underwhelming IP if youve never heard of it