By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Impressions...

I agree with you on the story meister. Its meh at the beginning, but it does get interesting later on. The game would be more enjoyable if you played FFVII. The ending is brilliant.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Proud PSP fan since its announcement Cool

Bet with tk1797 - God of War : Chains of Olympus will sell one million copys ( 1000000 ) worldwide untill January 1 2009 . 2 week chosen signature use .

Bet with blaydcor - God of War : Chains of Olympus will not be announced for Sony untill the end of March 09 .

Bet with routsounmanman - first week sales of Monster Hunter Portable 2 G will be over 300k . Special sig for 1 week .

Have you been (or will you) enforce those bets, Hunter? Looks like you will win all 3.

I know :P But I dont care if they will respect that , just the fact that I can proove the might of the PSP is more than enough for me :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I am currently playing this game and I get lost in the missions more than I do the main storyline, although not because the storyline isn't good, it is just that the missions are perfect for on the go gaming.

I also see how the OP doesn't care too much for the predetermined battle areas on the map. This bothered me sometimes when I couldn't finish a mission and kept running in circles. If you hug the walls while running around pretty much anywhere in this game you can avoid almost all battles. I do this to rush a few missions and gain some valuable items (Acc. Increase to 4 instead of 2).

I have around 11-12 hours put into this game so far and I am halfway through the story, so the story is pretty short, but from what I have seen and read so far, it is damn good and great for anyone who had questions after VII pertaining to what happened to lead up to the events in that game.

Did I mention that it does indeed look fantastic?

Excellent game overall.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Auron said:
The normal and hard story part of the game is easy. The missions are where it gets hard. On normal you can beat all the missions relatively easily except maybe a couple of the last 6 missions (9-6-x). Hard is well hard on the missions and i well i enjoyed the game on normal and played on hard out of want to play the game some more with some more challenge to it.

I had one mission that I died more than 3 times. stupid thing stun you everything and then you are F***ed!

It really makes you focus on your dodge skill.

Also, anybody knows how to beat the Panther that kills you with in hit? THey are easy to dodge, but there are levels where they were two of them at once, that's where they rape me. *sighs*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Whats the mission name?

Around the Network

I got it!
I just got it!

:P

''Hadouken!''

Sorry, but I need a real RPG. Like the one's that are on the DS, you know? This seems like a Fan service button masher rather than a quality RPG, which reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Give me Dragon Quest 9 instead.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

dude
you just said in that other topic that you hated the original playstation,
and know you say you wan't real rpgs?

well if you wanted those
you would have played on the PSX right

''Hadouken!''

Munkeh111 said:
What about those of us who never played FF VII because we were about 5?

Get it from somewhere and play it.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Revived? Cool.

My extended impressions.

Much better than my inital ones.

It's so much better than I imagined. It grows on you with time.

Buy this game. Seriously, it's full of win.