By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Post your height!

How tall are you? (Female)

5'0" or 152 cm 3 3.75%

5'1" or 155 cm 0 0%

5'2" or 157 cm 2 2.50%

5'3" or 160 cm 3 3.75%

5'4" or 162.5 cm 8 10.00%

5'5" or 165 cm 9 11.25%

5'6" or 168 cm 11 13.75%

5"7" or 170 cm 21 26.25%

5 23 28.75%

Total:80

5'8 too mate I feel your pain. Oh I'm 30 yes old too

Around the Network

I'm 17 years old, 1m86 (6'1), and I'm quite happy with my height. It's only a little above the Belgian average (181,7 cm, 5'11.5).

Last time I measured was 177cm, but since then I had a back injury and do feel shorter lol, could be psychological.

IkePoR said:
Radek said:

5'8" might be actually the average height of a man worldwide, but average man in Asia is few inches shorter than let's say a man in Europe and US.

Average male height in my country is 5' 10.5" while average male height in Japan is 5' 7.5" and 5'7" in mainland China.

Average height of a man in Holland, Serbia and Bosnia is around 6 feet! Tallest on earth.

sonnyb123 said:
Male, 17, 5'8.

People say this is an average height, but I feel pretty short.

Would you guys like to be taller? Why?  What does that 2-4 inches grant you?

Presence 

Respect

Feel average rather then below average

Less short jokes

1.78m.

29 years old. Male, if someone didn't know.

I'm short for a Dutch person, I'll need to look up to pretty much everyone. My family on both sides is rather short though, only my grandfather from my mother's side was tall. He was over 1.90m, but it seems my mother and later myself didn't get his genes. My aunt and cousins did though and they are much taller than me.

At least I'm the oldest of my generation in my family so there's that!

Around the Network

6"2. Enjoy the body you're in. As far as we know you only get one.

6.4, 95kgs

I'm female and also 5'8'' or 173cm. I used to always be the tallest around until the boys started overtaking me when I was around 14 or 15 years old. Nowadays the younger girls tend to be even taller though, so I feel like I'm average height now.

In India my height really was an asset though because I would tower over the crowd and be able to see where I was going, even on a very busy market and my friends where always able to find me.

1,75m / 5'9" here.

I have to say it, it really sucks.

When I was in the UK i felt like a dwarf. I play sports and it's always been a serious issue for me.
It's even worse as a teacher/lecturer. Even when I taught in China, my male students (I didn't have that many, but still) were almost all taller than me. As in, out of the 20 I had, 15 were taller, 2 shorter and the other three around my height. They even made fun of me (which I didn't mind because it was by no means mean spirited [I taught them the concept of sarcasm and they said "Oh, teacher, you're so tall and black"]).

19, male and ~175cm.
Though I think I stopped growing a few years back, and I am okay with that.