By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Post your height!

How tall are you? (Female)

5'0" or 152 cm 3 3.75%

5'1" or 155 cm 0 0%

5'2" or 157 cm 2 2.50%

5'3" or 160 cm 3 3.75%

5'4" or 162.5 cm 8 10.00%

5'5" or 165 cm 9 11.25%

5'6" or 168 cm 11 13.75%

5"7" or 170 cm 21 26.25%

5 23 28.75%

Total:80

5'-11"

Thanks for the inclusion, BRO!

Around the Network

1.80m
23 years old

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I'm 5'9'' and I LOVE it. As others have said, this world is really for people under 6 feet. I've also never had issues with women judging me for my height, although I did compensate for being under 6 feet a little by getting jacked. No one really cares how tall you are when you weigh 160lbs and have 7% bodyfat.

I am male, 24 and 6'1". I think it is the perfect height to be tall, but not toooooooooooo tall with back problems and other height related problems. Also shouldn't bald anytime soon.

I'm 32 years old and 1,86 m, 76 kg

Around the Network
Cirio said:
I'm 5'9'' and I LOVE it. As others have said, this world is really for people under 6 feet. I've also never had issues with women judging me for my height, although I did compensate for being under 6 feet a little by getting jacked. No one really cares how tall you are when you weigh 160lbs and have 7% bodyfat.

Typically people who are muscular seem taller than they truly are. I have a friend who's the same height as me, but he seems bigger due to the fact that he's ripped. 

Male, 32 years old and my height is....... 5'3" yep, I am the shortest on vgchartz I believe. Even though I am below my race average, my race is normally around 5'5"-5'7" on average.

I am 5'7" or 5'8" depending on whether I feel like lying or not

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

I'm same as you pretty much. 20, and close to 5'8''. Last time I checked, i'm actually 5'7'' and a half. But I like to tell people i'm 5'8'' :)

Radek said:

So I've been having really hard time accepting my body for few months now, mainly my height as it's something I cannot change.

As a male from European country I'm no doubt shorter than average guy by few inches.

Anyway, I thought of making this thread to find out how tall VGChartz members from all over the world are.

I ask you to post your height, your gender and your age, because as we all know males usually grow until age of 21, while females usually stop growing at the age of 18.

I will start... I'm a male, 23 years old and I'm barely 5'8" or 173 cm.

[Please ignore the poll, I accidentaly published it when it was unfinished and I can't edit it]

I'm 173cm as well, from the Netherlands, 43 years old, will only get shorter from now on.
My solution, moving from a country with avg male height 183cm to Canada at 175cm average male height.

Just kidding, height had nothing to do with it. However I met my (now) wife online and we both got the conversion wrong. She expected me to be much shorter than her. 3 feet in a meter makes me 5.2 ft, erm no, big rounding error plus some idiot put 12 inches in a foot instead of 10. It was the early days of the internet where you didn't simply type 173cm in Google and get all the conversions in an instant. Ofcourse it also didn't pop up a ton of sites asking whether 173cm is short for a guy...

Want to feel like a giant, go to Indonesia, while Bosnia Herzegovina and The Netherlands seem to have the tallest people.