5'2" or 157 cm 2 2.50%

5'3" or 160 cm 3 3.75%

5'4" or 162.5 cm 8 10.00%

5'5" or 165 cm 9 11.25%

5'6" or 168 cm 11 13.75%

5"7" or 170 cm 21 26.25%

5 23 28.75%

Total:80

All you 6'3 footers and above....NO Miata for you!  5'8 and 135 lbs, my size, used to be normal. Now I am called skinny or slim.

Around the Network

I'm 26, 6'0, just barely made it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

6'2" here also

5'8'' is perfect! I'm 25, and 5'8'' myself. It's the perfect height.

5' 10'' so bang average. I'm from southern england and i'm taller than most old men but shorter than most young men, that's what it seems like in my experience anyway.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:

I have recently gotten taller
http://i.imgur.com/7UNz7i7.jpg?1

I don't think it's possible to tell your height from an image :p

Wiibaron said:

All you 6'3 footers and above....NO Miata for you!  5'8 and 135 lbs, my size, used to be normal. Now I am called skinny or slim.

Bow down to us!! Hahahahaha!

Just kidding. I just had to let that out for younger me (I use to be a short kid, so).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Mummelmann said:

Male, 33 years old, 6'4" (or 1,93 meters in metric, which we use), I actually stopped growing when I was 14. Height-wise anyway, my gut seemed to want to continue expanding...

I consider myself right around the limit to where it becomes impractical due to your height, cars and airplanes are cramped and certain clothing can be hard to find that fits well. Most larger sizes are generally made for obese people, so they'll fit around the shoulders and chest and then hang like a drape over my stomach (which is now considerably smaller than it used to be). I come from Norway but live in Sweden, even here it's unusual to see someone taller than me, I'm usually the tallest person in the train car or in the store, or at least close to it.

I generally like being tall, but in recent years, I took to appreciating it a lot more when I'm complimented on my personal and social traits rather than physical. I currently weigh around 230-235 pounds, down from about 300 a year ago, my belt was being stretched thin...

You were 6'4 when you were 14? I was a foot shorter than you at that age. Granted, I grew far more in my later teen years, but still man.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
Mummelmann said:

Male, 33 years old, 6'4" (or 1,93 meters in metric, which we use), I actually stopped growing when I was 14. Height-wise anyway, my gut seemed to want to continue expanding...

I consider myself right around the limit to where it becomes impractical due to your height, cars and airplanes are cramped and certain clothing can be hard to find that fits well. Most larger sizes are generally made for obese people, so they'll fit around the shoulders and chest and then hang like a drape over my stomach (which is now considerably smaller than it used to be). I come from Norway but live in Sweden, even here it's unusual to see someone taller than me, I'm usually the tallest person in the train car or in the store, or at least close to it.

I generally like being tall, but in recent years, I took to appreciating it a lot more when I'm complimented on my personal and social traits rather than physical. I currently weigh around 230-235 pounds, down from about 300 a year ago, my belt was being stretched thin...

You were 6'4 when you were 14? I was a foot shorter than you at that age. Granted, I grew far more in my later teen years, but still man.

Yeah, I was around 180 centimeters tall when I started high school at age 13, I started growing really quickly around age 11 or 12, when I was 12 and 13, I grew 13-14 centimeters both years and stopped at age 14.

I don't know, It's been about two decades since I last bothered to check.

LadyJasmine said:

I have recently gotten taller
http://i.imgur.com/7UNz7i7.jpg?1

Any excuse to post a picture, huh?