By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The British general election. (HUNG PARLIAMENT)

Tagged games:

Hung Parliament?

Hang Parliament! 4 33.33%

Handwaving Participant 1 8.33%

Heated Posterior 0 0%

Home Parlour 1 8.33%

Hetero Positioning 1 8.33%

Herbivore Pterodactyl 2 16.67%

Health Points 3 25.00%

Total:12
Ljink96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Another lose/lose election where both candidates are complete shit, yay!

Oh come on, we all know Hillary wouldn't have done half the garbage Trump has done...but what did I expect. You are a polar bear, you guys can't know much

Yeah, but the other half she'd be much more competant at achieving. She knows how to manuevuer and get her crappy policies through, while Trump just knows how to market himself. Most of his crappy policies have failed to come to fruition. 

Around the Network

Underestimated young voters, what youngster doesn't want free tuition fee's

Ljink96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Another lose/lose election where both candidates are complete shit, yay!

Oh come on, we all know Hillary wouldn't have done half the garbage Trump has done...but what did I expect. You are a polar bear, you guys can't know much

Actually, she probably would have done most of the garbage Trump has done, just with different rhetoric.

VGPolyglot said:
Ljink96 said:

Actually, she probably would have done most of the garbage Trump has done, just with different rhetoric.

I disagree, and I also wouldn't be so quick as to dismiss the impact rethoric can have.

I'm assuming you wanted Bernie to win though, and so did I.

Teeqoz said:
VGPolyglot said:

I disagree, and I also wouldn't be so quick as to dismiss the impact rethoric can have.

No, I view the American system as unsalvadgeable, and needing to be overthrown.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
Underestimated young voters, what youngster doesn't want free tuition fee's

A bit more than Young voters they underestimated old people, people who have health issues, disabled, NHS workers, people who have an ethnic background and now EU Nationals.

On the other hand if you're trading FOREX and went short on the pound before today you're laughing.

VGPolyglot said:
Teeqoz said:

I still assume that your candidate of choice was Bernie.

Teeqoz said:
VGPolyglot said:

I still assume that your candidate of choice was Bernie.

I had no candidate of choice, because Bernie Sanders was running for the party of then-current president, there was no way he was going to change much.

sc94597 said:
Ljink96 said:

Yeah, but the other half she'd be much more competant at achieving. She knows how to manuevuer and get her crappy policies through, while Trump just knows how to market himself. Most of his crappy policies have failed to come to fruition. 

This is exactly the reason I hoped Trump would win. He is less competent and even more important the political scene is against him and tries to stop him. And it works more or less so far. He tries to do bad shit but is failing often enough. Hope it stays that way. Even more win, if in the fight of intelligence services against Trump also the intelligence services (that spy on me as a european) will lose funding.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]