By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The British general election. (HUNG PARLIAMENT)

Tagged games:

Hung Parliament?

Hang Parliament! 4 33.33%

Handwaving Participant 1 8.33%

Heated Posterior 0 0%

Home Parlour 1 8.33%

Hetero Positioning 1 8.33%

Herbivore Pterodactyl 2 16.67%

Health Points 3 25.00%

Total:12
bigjon said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Labour wins?

no but their gap will decrease quite a bit given them a stronger position in discussions.

May would probably be ousted by the conservatives because of her blunder and running a bad campaign.

The good thing is both sides were supporting Brexit which made it a non issue in the campaign. Economic indicators are already on the rise and people who fell for the end of the would stay campaign now realize the world is not ending if they leave EU.

But if they still have a majoirity, it won't really change the discussions. Unless they only gain a plurality.

Around the Network
drkohler said:
It looks like the collective suicide of the Scots has saved Theresa May.

what do you mean by this?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
drkohler said:
It looks like the collective suicide of the Scots has saved Theresa May.

A lot of Scottish seats are going to the Conservatives.

VGPolyglot said:
bigjon said:

A lot of Scottish seats are going to the Conservatives.

wut? I thought they tended more liberal than most of England save for London? For instance most of scotland was hard remain in brexit.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Lol ... Lord Buckethead just got 204 votes

(The Black Night from Monthy Python)...

Around the Network

That's interesting. From what I've seen Corbyn was always kind of an unappealing hardliner, but it's always nice to see the VGChartz alt-right upset.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election/2017/results

Calling it now, if Labour reaches their threshold and keeps a healthy distance between them and the Tories, Brits will have Prime Minister Corbyn by the dawn's early light...

AsGryffynn said:

Calling it now, if Labour reaches their threshold and keeps a healthy distance between them and the Tories, Brits will have Prime Minister Corbyn by the dawn's early light...

So does that mean your sig will change saying "it was, but then wasn't Britain"?

VGPolyglot said:
AsGryffynn said:

So does that mean your sig will change saying "it was, but then wasn't Britain"?

No, it most definitely was and this will cement it. I am not far right, I am anti establishment. Whichever wing you swing to, anyone who hates the guys in charge is my ally... 

AsGryffynn said:
VGPolyglot said:

No, it most definitely was and this will cement it. I am not far right, I am anti establishment. Whichever wing you swing to, anyone who hates the guys in charge is my ally... 

Anti-establishment? But your post says America, and the Republican Party, along with the Democratic Party, is the establishment.