By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game looks better: Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn?

Which game looks better ???

Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End 69 33.33%

Horizon Zero Dawn 56 27.05%

Both games,same graphic-level 24 11.59%

Its really hard to say. 23 11.11%

see results 35 16.91%

Total:207
DialgaMarine said:

Uncharted 4 looks better, but I think Horizon is more impressive. The seemless open world is pretty massive, and it looks absolutely gorgeous. 

Plus, creatures like the ThunderJaw... just look insanely good. I feel in love with Horizon's world. Uncharted 4 more fascinated me with Naughty Dog's attention to the most minute details. 

Edit: The Lost Legacy is an interesting topic. ND said it would be more open than UC4, so let's wait and see what they mean.

Thanks for the Uncharted Lost Legacy Info :)

The good thing is, you can play Uncharted 4 with Comic-Graphic-Stil. Its a extra/bonus for the game and it looks really great too =)

Around the Network

Horizon for me.

the result is interesting. Both are strong.
Which game looks better ???

Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End 56 voices

Horizon Zero Dawn 49 voices

Both games,same graphic-level 21 voices

Its really hard to say. 23 voices

Which game "LOOKS" better?

I have to go with Horizon. It has a look that is more appealing to my eyes, and set pieces that had me just stopping and enjoying.

Uncharted 4 may have better textures, better character models, and more polish, but when I just want to look at something beautiful on my PS4 Pro and Z9D, I choose Horizon every time.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Uncharted 4

Around the Network

Uncharted 4. Especially when you start interacting with the world in both games. The cutbacks they made to get Open-World of Horizon looking as good as it does are glaring.

4 ≈ One

d21lewis said:
I think Uncharted 4 looks better. It feels alive and just has more polish. Horizon looks great in screenshots and even in motion but there's something I can't put my finger on that makes its world look and feel artificial and bland.

Probably because Horizon's world is very static and non-interative compared to UC4. Things like water and vegetation often don't react to the player at all, which looks weird.

News: Horizon Zero Dawn with more than 3,4 million units worldwide :)