By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game looks better: Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn?

Which game looks better ???

Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End 69 33.33%

Horizon Zero Dawn 56 27.05%

Both games,same graphic-level 24 11.59%

Its really hard to say. 23 11.11%

see results 35 16.91%

Total:207

Both games are amazing. But which game looks better: Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn?

Gameplay-graphic? Story-sequences ? Love to details ? A total of ?
What do you think (only graphic) ? i think Uncharted 4, but its really hard to say. Your opinion please.

PS: Uncharted The Lost Legacy is released in august. A new gameplay trailer will be released in the middle of june. Maybe it looks even better than this two?

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 looks better imo but it's very hard to tell because Horizon is an Open World game.

Not sure how to be technical about it, but Horizon "wowed" me more, which is saying something because Uncharted 4 is beautiful.

I played both and I chose the "Both" option because at no point while playing Horizon I thought "Well, Uncharted looked better".

Uncharted 4 by a "law of diminishing returns" mile. Which is no surprise, considering how big horizon is by comparison.

Around the Network

Both to me look amazing!

Really hard to choose!!....but if I had to then I'd say Horizon.

Still currently playing the game and it's just un-f*****g-believable!!!!

Horizon... Its a open world that looks and runs absolutely amazing

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I think Uncharted 4 looks better.

Having said that, Horizon is far and away the best looking open world game I've ever seen.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Horizon is graphically more impressive for what it is. But Uncharted 4 beats it on most sections. Uncharted 4 is on rails and that allows Uncharted to look vastly superior to Horizon in most sections. The details on the rocks and the vegetation which isn't always fully intact and arguably better enemy and player design in general. Horizon does however look miles beyond any open world rpg on PS4, especially when you put it next to Fallout 4, Dark Souls or Bloodborne. Also the water in Horizon is kind of meh.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar