By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New gold PS4 Slim coming next week

Not my fav. S'ok. Would prefer a straight red or blue. This on is still tops for me.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Azuren said:

Street Date is next week.

Do you know what the MSRP is? The guy from Target at Neogaf showed that the gold ps4 had a $249.99 sticker plastered on it, but that would be an unannounced $50 price cut. 

Ariakon said:
Azuren said:

Street Date is next week.

Do you know what the MSRP is? The guy from Target at Neogaf showed that the gold ps4 had a $249.99 sticker plastered on it, but that would be an unannounced $50 price cut. 

All we had on ours was a release date (within the next week, not giving a solid date since they can track leaks like that). I'll check when I get back from Lunch.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Just checked the price, and it's showing $299.99

That doesn't mean it won't get a price drop, though.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Just checked the price, and it's showing $299.99

That doesn't mean it won't get a price drop, though.

Hmm, probably just the wrong sticker posted on the box before. Thanks for the info. 

Around the Network

I'd like to see it in gold with white instead of black. Make the rear of the controller white too. I think that would look pretty nice.

Soo if thw rumors of a 250 price would be true..perhaps 500gb ps4 will be 200? 220?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

HOT!!! Want, but not getting...Up to my ears in consoles already

I remember when gold anything was tacky. I still think it is. I wouldn't want gold anything.