By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New gold PS4 Slim coming next week

Well that was ugly...

Would look fantastic in shiny white!

Around the Network

It's a gold, what more I say.

I'll upload a picture of one by the end of the day.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Sony really struck gold with the ps4. Now it's a real goldmine. The golden era is upon us!

Street Date is next week.

Around the Network

Hmm, I'd still say that the black look is better for the PS4 than the gold colour of this one.

Azuren said:

If you really want to cause Un op roar you should write Switch sucks. Because VGchartz cares about Xbox as much as MS cares about first party games exclusive for Xone lately.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Azuren said:

If you really want to cause Un op roar you should write Switch sucks. Because VGchartz cares about Xbox as much as MS cares about first party games exclusive for Xone lately.

But I don't think Switch sucks, I just think it's overpriced for what is essentially a companion console to go with PS4 or XB1.

Azuren said:
Qwark said:

But I don't think Switch sucks, I just think it's overpriced for what is essentially a companion console to go with PS4 or XB1.

Switch is overpriced would do just fine as well though. But I agree the concept of the Switch is pretty good, although I remain sceptical of the stream of software to be released for it after 2017.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
Azuren said:

Switch is overpriced would do just fine as well though. But I agree the concept of the Switch is pretty good, although I remain sceptical of the stream of software to be released for it after 2017.

That's just Nintendo as a whole.