Worst President the US has ever had?

Donald Trump 65 47.45%

Donnie Tinyhands 4 2.92%

Grabher [by the pu**y] 13 9.49%

President "I have the best words" 7 5.11%

Covfefe 48 35.04%

Total:137
Wiibaron said:
The richest companies in the US are mad as hell. Exxon, ShellOil, Microsoft, Google, Apple, And even Starbucks. Should make you liberal 1% haters happy that Trump is pissing off the elites. More jobs for Joe Doe at the coal mine and refineries. Less money for Bill Gates and his billionaire buddies. Now go and read that Paris Deal and see why the US was paying the bulk of the costs and other countries are riding our coattails. USA first was and IS his legacy and he seems to be keeping that promise made to the people of America.

Tax cuts for rich people first will be Trump's ultimate legacy (and guess who pays for that). 

Also I have bad news for anyone who thinks a career in coal is something that's going to be long lasting, you might as well invest your money into Blockbuster Video and rotary phones while you're at it. 

Around the Network

Keep in mind, it was the US who voted this guy in. I assume everyone in the US who voted is well educated and qualified to select the leaders of their own country. Analyzing the available data, and voting based on policy legislation with logical positive outcomes to the data.

I can't imagine that many Americans voting based on a bunch of random stupid nonsense with the faith that it will have some illogically positive outcome like, I don't know, "make America great again!"

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Wiibaron said:
The richest companies in the US are mad as hell. Exxon, ShellOil, Microsoft, Google, Apple, And even Starbucks. Should make you liberal 1% haters happy that Trump is pissing off the elites. More jobs for Joe Doe at the coal mine and refineries. Less money for Bill Gates and his billionaire buddies. Now go and read that Paris Deal and see why the US was paying the bulk of the costs and other countries are riding our coattails. USA first was and IS his legacy and he seems to be keeping that promise made to the people of America.

the USA has a lot of homework to do in energy efficiency

16t CO² emission per capita per year is just embarrassingly high, when Germany and Japan have just 10t /capita/year while generating 30% of their GDP with industry (USA <20%)

Imo this is why Trump fails

You simply be a part of the agreement and prance around you goodness like Obama and have no intention of meeting the target as the agreement is not binding....

SuperNova said:
Yeah, instead of actually investing in forward looking technology, to be the leaders in that segment when push comes to shove were just going to stick out head in the sand. Yup.

If Trump was really putting America first then he would do his best to get companies and reseach going on electric cars, renewable enery, waste and resurce management etc. Instead he seems determined to throw America back about 200 years.

I think I'm running out of eyerolls for every trump headline.

The 18 hundreds were the best of all the hundreds. We're not even at the first of the new hundreds. 18 > 0.  It's science.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Good. To hell with nature.

RolStoppable said:
Is this the agreement where Germany keeps regularly missing the benchmarks because the politicians suck up to businesses?

Angela does what she wants. Merkel is so cool.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It's what America deserves.

Cubedramirez said:
He followed through with his campaigned promise.

Also the Paris accords was much to do about nothing with no measurable impact. Outrageous cost and stunted economic activity was going to impact the low to middle income classes the worst while the elites are shielded from a stagnant economy.

He made the right choice.

Oh please elaborate on that well thought out hypothesis.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

p0isonparadise said:
It's what America deserves.

That's just mean. The majority did not want this.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.