Worst President the US has ever had?

Donald Trump 65 47.45%

Donnie Tinyhands 4 2.92%

Grabher [by the pu**y] 13 9.49%

President "I have the best words" 7 5.11%

Covfefe 48 35.04%

Total:137
COKTOE said:

Of course he's going to pull from the Paris Climate Accord, because OF COURSE he is. We, all of us, need more coal. More clean coal. I'm so glad we have somebody in a position of such power with the wisdom to help steer the planet in this direction. Fuck, if he gets assassinated I'll wank to the footage. I'm might not even get it out before I cream my jeans.

Yeah I don't get the hype about Coal.  Barely any people worked in the industry (250K in the 80's) and thanks to mostly automatization jobs got cut. Also coal usage is shrinking..Petroleum/Gas/renawbles (and nuclear I guess) is what people use.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
I don't think that Trump would ever care about anything that doesn't affect him or his voters.

Trump doesnt care about his voters. He just wanted to get voted in, and lied and made outlandish claims to get it.

His health care bill proves that, what was it? a 800-900bn cut to give tax breaks to the top 1% richests people in the US.

Those arnt the guys that vote him into office.

Hes takeing from the poor (who voted for him) and giveing to the rich.

Who gets hurt worst by Trumpcare? Budget office report makes it clear: Trump voters:

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/25/congressional-budget-office-score-reveals-how-trump-voters-are-most-hurt-by-trumpcare/

JRPGfan said:
Flilix said:
I don't think that Trump would ever care about anything that doesn't affect him or his voters.

Trump doesnt care about his voters. He just wanted to get voted in, and lied and made outlandish claims to get it.

His health care bill proves that, what was it? a 800-900bn cut to give tax breaks to the top 1% richests people in the US.

Who gets hurt worst by Trumpcare? Budget office report makes it clear: Trump voters:

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/25/congressional-budget-office-score-reveals-how-trump-voters-are-most-hurt-by-trumpcare/

He probably doesn't care about the people, but if he wants to get elected a second time, he does care about his votes.

But now I think about it, you're right. Some of his more reasonable voters wouldn't vote for him a second time anyways, and the others would support them no matter what.

Flilix said:
JRPGfan said:

He probably doesn't care about the people, but if he wants to get elected a second time, he does care about his votes.

But now I think about it, you're right. Some of his more reasonable voters wouldn't vote for him a second time anyways, and the others would support them no matter what.

He probably doesnt. He got his tax reforms, that ll favor himself and his rich friends and that ll be enough.

That and in the US even after your done being president you get millions paid to you.

I doubt he cares if he makes a mess of things (or the US), he ll be busy laughing all the way to the bank.

JRPGfan said:
Flilix said:

He probably doesnt. He got his tax reforms, that ll favor himself and his rich friends and that ll be enough.

That and in the US even after your done being president you get millions paid to you.

I doubt he cares if he makes a mess of things (or the US), he ll be busy laughing all the way to the bank.

I don't know if he cares that much about money. He's already a billionaire, so a few millions more won't make any difference to him.

That's probably the main reason why he wanted to become president. Since he had already got everything in terms of wealth, he wanted to get something else. So he tried to get more power (and succeeded).

He has already gotten tired of being president, but if he wouldn't try to get elected a second time, people would see him as a coward. Which would hurt his image (allthough I'm sure he would find a way to blame someone else for it).

Around the Network

Well that sucks, I wonder what Elon Musk thinks about this...

Flilix said:
JRPGfan said:

I don't know if he cares that much about money. He's already a billionaire, so a few millions more won't make any difference to him.

That's probably the main reason why he wanted to become president. Since he had already got everything in terms of wealth, he wanted to get something else. So he tried to get more power (and succeeded).

He has already gotten tired of being president, but if he wouldn't try to get elected a second time, people would see him as a coward. Which would hurt his image (allthough I'm sure he would find a way to blame someone else for it).

Hes probably not as rich as people think.

And if he was so not intrested in money, why would he charge funds for his campange, into stays at Trump tower suits where he like charged himself (through the party funds) like 5 times the normal rates? why did he use those funds (campagne ones from peoples donations ect) into merchendiseing to sell? made on his own factories? Why do all the meetings with foreign dignatires meet at his own owned clubs and stuff? hes obviously intresting in makeing as much money as possible.

Hes pulling a 100 small stunts like that, to profit off of running for president & as president.

Hiku said:

So now North Korea > USA

A new low...

Trump is probably the worst thing to have happened to this planet in many years.

Well, there is still ISIS. But it's getting closer. I mean ISIS just wants to kill all nonbelievers, Trump wants to kill everyone.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

He followed through with his campaigned promise.

Also the Paris accords was much to do about nothing with no measurable impact. Outrageous cost and stunted economic activity was going to impact the low to middle income classes the worst while the elites are shielded from a stagnant economy.

He made the right choice.

Luke888 said:
Well that sucks, I wonder what Elon Musk thinks about this...

"Don't know which way Paris will go, but I've done all I can to advise directly to POTUS, through others in WH & via councils, that we remain"

Q: "What will you do if he makes the decision to leave?"

""Will have no choice but to depart councils in that case"