Donnie Tinyhands 4 2.92%

Grabher [by the pu**y] 13 9.49%

President "I have the best words" 7 5.11%

Covfefe 48 35.04%

Total:137
Hiku said:

So now North Korea > USA

A new low...

Trump is probably the worst thing to have happened to this planet in many years.

I blame the people that voted for him more than the man himself.

It's like what one of my middle school teachers once said "ok, your classmate is acting like a clown. But are you, the people who laugh at his shenanigans, any better? You encourage him to keep acting this way and disrupting the class". Trump would be nothing without the people who keep supporting him despite all the horrible things he's done.

Around the Network
naruball said:
Hiku said:

So now North Korea > USA

A new low...

Trump is probably the worst thing to have happened to this planet in many years.

It's like what one of my middle school teachers once said "ok, your classmate is acting like a clown. But are you, the people who laugh at his shenanigans, any better? You encourage him to keep acting this way and disrupting the class". Trump would be nothing without the people who keep supporting him despite all the horrible things he's done.

In this case the teacher was at fault for not putting a stop to it.

Trump would be nothing with a working democracy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jumpin said:
Keep in mind, it was the US who voted this guy in. I assume everyone in the US who voted is well educated and qualified to select the leaders of their own country. Analyzing the available data, and voting based on policy legislation with logical positive outcomes to the data.

I can't imagine that many Americans voting based on a bunch of random stupid nonsense with the faith that it will have some illogically positive outcome like, I don't know, "make America great again!"

I'm sort of fine with stupid people voting for him. They're stupid so they don't know any better. Same with selfish, old people. Many things he does don't affect them and they'll die before this planet is destroyed. What angers me the most is when intelligent (or at least non stupid) people vote for him to have something to laugh at. Or simply as a joke. Go watch a comedy or something.

vivster said:
naruball said:

Easier said than done.

naruball said:
vivster said:

Easier said than done.

Indeed. The teacher reprisents all politicians. Proper voting legeslation would need the support of both sides but that won't happen since the current system is clearly favoring one of the parties.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I'm not going to get my hopes up until an executive order is signed.

Soonerman said:
What I find funnier is the hypocrisy behind how bad Trump is. You all make it sound like everyone here is a saint that wants to save the world from its doom. But you know what? All of us are as much of the problem as Trump and there's no stopping what is happening to the earth because we chose to live a life of commodities and comfort. The only way to stop climate change is to give up the lifestyle you refuse to change. I'm sure most of you go out buy fast food which immediately is the reason why the world is at the stage where it is. You're not better than Trump nor are any of the G7 hypocrites. And unless you choose to live a hermit life, living with what nature provides you in the area where you choose to live, and, get rid of all the material things that you choose to pay for which harm the planet, you will not make a difference.

Your an enabler

Trump is a breath of fresh air. Finally a real person who says it as it is and he does not pander to the political correctness of the left wing leaning establishment.

What an absolute disgrace of a man and their followers are even worse, this wave of antintelectualism will be mocked for ages.

Obviously I don't deny climate change.

But man made climate change? Jury is very much still out. We're mere specs on this massive planet, being heated by a much, much, MUCH more massive sun. The planet has been going through HUGE shifts and natural cycles in climate in its 4.5 billion year history. Hell, even in the last thousand years, we've had a mini ICE AGE, following the medieval warming period where temperatures far exceeded what the currently are. (I got my degree in history and this isn't just some made up conspiracy, it's fact). Of course now, we are now going through another period of warming, but we're WELL within the boundaries compared to some of the extremes of the past. The man made climate change thing is a ploy to enforce carbon taxes, which is just another way for the powers that be to take more money from the public, in addition to control/regulate industry and land in developing countries. It's also a bit of a joke because Carbon tax doesn't PREVENT industries from emission CO2, it just gives "hand outs" so to speak for those with deep enough pockets. So in other words, many industries would still be emitting CO2s..

Now I'm not saying it isn't possible that humans could be having a slight effect on the climate and recklessly cranking out tons and tons of pollution is probably not a great idea, but it seems to me most WAY overestimate our impact, and politicians and business interests use this mass hysteria for political and financial gain.. People just seem to LOVE the idea that they're so much more impactful in the grand scheme of things than we really are. 

Even if this crap was true, China FAR exceeds us in pollution/CO2 emissions. Maybe let's worry about them first..

To conclude, I'll just leave this here.. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden