By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Wonder Woman Reviews - 79 Meta - 97% RottenTomatoes

I'm watching regardless of the critics but my trusted youtube critics have given it high marks so i'm even more pumped. Finally, DC, FINALLY!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

A DC film getting good scores?... haha, yeah right.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
A DC film getting good scores?... haha, yeah right.

I....don't understand? It actually is though.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Color me surprised. I believe the original Iron man settled at 79, and The Dark Knight and Spider-Man 2 were both around 81/82. That's impressive company.

Seems like finally a decent post Nolan DC movie. The last few have been so trash.

Around the Network

Zoombael said:
Im rather septical about reviews for certain kind of movies after learning how rottentomatoes gave Ghostbusters 2016 73%.

Yeah I didnt like that either.... the femnazi's where out in full force and reviewers where scared to say anything bad, lest be named sexists.

Even if that was a poorly done movie. Women shouldnt get "better" scores just for trying, the movie needs to be good, reguardless.

Is it really that unusual for people to like the film? I loved it and all my friends did too. 

Anyway I'm sure WW will have great word of mouth to go along its critical success. Weren't early reactions from non-critics also very positive?

That's much higher than I expected it to be! I wonder if it'll actually be the hit that WB have been looking for.

nice job WW, that RT 97% score is way better than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 28%.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

don't believe these reviews are simply rating the film on it's actual merits for a second

when you see the other movies that score that high, and then look at everything they have shown of Wonder Woman..

just no

*Faints*