By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:

Praey for the Gods is a kickstarter project heavily inspired by Sony's PS2 masterpiece Shadow of the Colossus.

No Matter Studios is a small studio with big aims, I'm really looking foward this game and for it to keep improving as much as it can.

dude what the fuck are these games. 

Around the Network

Final E3 Floor Plans are up, Sony has over 43500 square feet/4041 square meters

Booths 4244 and 4556 are also Sony's. This also doesn't include the meeting rooms.

poklane said:

Booths 4244 and 4556 are also Sony's. This also doesn't include the meeting rooms.

What does it mean? 

PEEPer0nni said:
poklane said:

What does it mean? 

Just a whole lot of space for Sony to show and let people play their games there which hopefully means they have a lot to show, especially since they have about 8000 square feet more than last year. Also one thing I just noticed is that Sony Interactive America and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe have their own booths, not sure if it means anything.

BraLoD said:
shikamaru317 said:

To be fair it's not actually Bethesda, it's Bethesda's parent company, Zenimax.

It's cooler to hate Bethesda, tho.

Yep, they so much love that ya have to give them any hate when ya can.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:

Praey for the Gods is a kickstarter project heavily inspired by Sony's PS2 masterpiece Shadow of the Colossus.

No Matter Studios is a small studio with big aims, I'm really looking foward this game and for it to keep improving as much as it can.

dude what the fuck are these games. 

dude. put some interesting games that actually have a chance at appearing at E3. 

Detroit, Dreams, Wild, Death Stranding, Gran Turismo, Spiderman, TLoU 2, GoW, UC: LL, Horizon's DLC, Days gone, FF7 Remake, Crash. those are 13 games right there. you also can put expected games like Bloodborne 2 or Sucker Punch's new IP.

you can also put games that have a huge chance at being at the confrence like Farcry 5, Destiny 2, RDR2 (seriously, this is most likely gonna be a huge part of Sony's E3 confrence and E3 in general), Battlefront 2, CoD, Assassins Creed.

E3 is about the big guns, not the games you are posting, this isnt TGS. step yo game up. 

oppps, quoted the wrong post lol.

forgot about Ni No Kuni II, really looking forward to it.

might not be able to watch any conferences live this year apart from the MS one, but looking forward to it regardless

There's always one thing which always sucks about Sony's E3 conference: being European. Was really hoping Sony would take Microsoft's normal spot.

Also

Tagged. I will be in the field during this event so i will will keep the Internet feeds open as best I can.