By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

Steins;Gate Elite announced (majorly updated version of S;G).

Well, now I'm already satisfied even before E3 :D

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Shouldn't a game that will actually be there be tagged?

It would be more reasonable to tag Halo than to tag Lod

This is so true it hurts... Knack 3 has a greater chance of happening that LOD as well...

estebxx said:
bananaking21 said:

It would be more reasonable to tag Halo than to tag Lod

This is so true it hurts... Knack 3 has a greater chance of happening that LOD as well...

ughh... i dont know what sony is thinking with Knack 2. hopefully it will be the last one. 

Ka-pi96 said:

I have more Knack platinums than those games put together though! Precisely because Knack is so awesome

I bought knack a few days ago, I might actually play it now and if I have a seizure put all blame solely on you.

By the way, is there gonna be a prediction thread?

Around the Network

Also, a God of War Collector's Edition was listed by German Retailer Spielegrotte on May 25th, but has since been removed. Includes the following, costs €199,99:

BD game (BD probably means Bluray Disc)
9" statue of Kratos & Atreus battling 2 Helwalkers
Two carved sons toys figurines
Steelbook case
Exclusive Lithograph print
Cloth game world map
Digital soundtrack
Exclusive dynamic theme
Shield pack containing 3 in-game shields

Release date was January 15th, but that sounds unlikely since that's a Monday. Q1 2018 sounds like a safe bet though.

poklane said:

looking forward to seeing what that says when it's finished

celador said:
poklane said:

Yeah, I really wonder what the name is, sure would be quite unique to learn a game's name via a mural. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they'll simply name it God of War.

poklane said:
celador said:

Yeah, I really wonder what the name is, sure would be quite unique to learn a game's name via a mural. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they'll simply name it God of War.

yeah maybe, but I would prefer a reference to the Norse mythology as a tagline just to make it a bit different