By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

Sony have already announced a lot, so just a couple of new games would be enough

Sucker Punch's new game and Bloodborne II would be cool

Around the Network

Tag

Tag

Knack 2 Goty
99 Metacritic
Gamespot: Mario Odyssey is a shit compared with this, IGN 11/10 Too Much Memes.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Did I not post in this thread yet? I guess I'll do it now. You know what, what I really want from Sony this year is to announce games that are close to release, instead of years away.

Around the Network

I think if we just get Bloodborne II or whatever exclusive From Software is working on along with Sucker Punch new IP, it'll be a great conference. But I definitely think we'll get 2 more first party exclusives, hopefully that AAA JRPG by Sony Japan.

Also I definitely think SE play a big role at Sony's E3. We'll finally get Dissidia Final Fantasy for sure, it's been way over due since its "1 year arcade exclusivity".

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ka-pi96 said:
Shikamo said:

Knack 2 Goty
99 Metacritic
Gamespot: Mario Odyssey is a shit compared with this, IGN 11/10 Too Much Memes.

Anything other than this happening would be a complete injustice! Plain and simple!

i totally agree with you!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Announcement of monster hunter 5 for ps4 maybe...

http://www.eurogamer.it/articles/2017-05-28-news-videogiochi-rumor-monster-hunter-5-potrebbe-essere-unesclusiva-ps4

Nah, not at E3.

forget most japanese games at E3, except AAA dev/co-dev with sony (Bloodborne, TLG, etc) or with official marketing (resident evil, FF7 remake).

We need to wait TGS for these games.

BraLoD said:

Valkyria Revolution is a prequel to the series as well as a return to consoles which only happened with the very first entry in the franchise.

Already out in Japan, this Sega game is also quite close to its western release.

Valkyria Chronicles, the PS3 original game, is actually the game I'm playing right now, by the way!

Yeah, but it's not really a good game (Revolution).

If you like Valkyria chronicles, once you finish it, you should REALLY play Valkyria chronicles 3 on psp (with english patch).

For me, it's the best VC, by far.

Namiirei said:

Yeah, but it's not really a good game (Revolution).

If you like Valkyria chronicles, once you finish it, you should REALLY play Valkyria chronicles 3 on psp (with english patch).

For me, it's the best VC, by far.

It's only too true.