By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Faelco said:

It was on my radar, and then I played the demo. Not on my radar anymore. 

Honestly, I'm not playing a lot recently and I have a big backlog, I have no idea what I could want from this E3. A good Vita successor? The announcement of a new Nier in development, news from the Gravity Rush team? (too early for both of them, I know) I already got my favorite IPs lately (Zero Escape, Steins;Gate, Persona, Danganronpa), so I'm not really waiting for anything, some fun stuff could come at the TGS though (new Uchikoshi game, a real Valkyria, new Atlus projects...). But surprise me for this E3, Sony! :D

Faelco-chan! Always here around the conferences, lol.

What did you dislike about Revolution demo? btw

I know I usually use cute girls as my avatar but where does that "chan" come from? :P

I'm currently studying in Japan so I'm even too busy to play regularly so I don't really post either, but I still read the forums and I can post a few times about the biggest event of the year! And Sony's conference will be on my birthday, so you never know ^^. Although technically it won't be my birthday anymore here in Japan, but at least I will be able to watch the conference at a decent hour (something like 10AM I think?). 

What I didn't like about the demo? Well, it's more that I didn't like anything in fact. There is basically nothing left from Valkyria. The chara and world design is generic, the gameplay is messy, boring and also generic, the technical part is average at best... The interest of this game is just non-existent. It's Action JRPG 101, any indie A JRPG that you can find on Steam will be the same thing. Not worth it, and the Japanese players understood this well, the game is discounted everywhere here, not sure if they even got rid of the first shipments (that thing was a awesome flop). 

Anyway, I hope you will finally get your LoD :D

Around the Network

List of theaters for the US and Canada has been announced. 100% free, available at May 30th 10am PT https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/29/playstation-e3-experience-2017-live-in-theaters-june-12/
Details on theaters in Latin America will be made available soon on the Brazilian PlayStation Blog.

I think sony will once again win easily this E3.

I really hope they show the new From software project (soul like with king-fu ?) and i want to see how spiderman really is.

Tmfwang said:

HYPED!

Actually expecting Spider-man PS4 to release this year, I know, call me crazy. But I have (some) proof:

Rumour had it that a Marvel Exec stated the game was out this year... so I suspect we may get the release date at E3 :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Spider man and GOW release this year ? Really ?

Around the Network

god of war will be for mars 2018, for sure.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Spider man and GOW release this year ? Really ?

Spiderman I think so, I would be surprised about GOW though, normally a march release. So if it is this year, then that means another game will take its place in March, so perhaps that zombie game or detroit?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

wonder what month gran turismo could release, second half of year seems already full with big games

BraLoD said:
LipeJJ said:
I hope we get a new Legend of Dragoon just to make BraLoD happy. He deserves it.

I don't know if I deserve it, but I sure try to, lol, thanks xD

You do! Besides, I'm a bit egoistic as well, cause I want to play the series but have no means (My PS1 doesn't work anymore :c). So a new installment would be my perfect opportunity! ~evil laugh~

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Namiirei said:
god of war will be for mars 2018, for sure.

So God of War is so good that it's being released even on Mars? Lucky Martians (our fellow relatives, VGChartians).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won