By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox E3 2017 thread- Xbox One X November 7th for $499 | Ori 2, Forza 7, and more announced

$499. Dead in the water.

Around the Network

lets hope Anthem is good

Ali_16x said:
Jesus christ this is the worst recent E3 conference I've seen

Of course... Of course... I mean they are talking the "Xbox One" here, why would you find this conference anywhere but good, right?
I wonder why all of you are even posting in the thread to be honest.

As an Xbox fan, I can tell you that it was amazing and I'm going to pre-order that baby right away :)

I'm sure you will find Sony conference to be the best in year, so no worries, all good.

Ali_16x said:
Jesus christ this is the worst recent E3 conference I've seen

Of course... Of course... I mean they are talking the "Xbox One" here, why would you find this conference anywhere but good, right?
I wonder why all of you are even posting in the thread to be honest.

As an Xbox fan, I can tell you that it was amazing and I'm going to pre-order that baby right away :)

I'm sure you will find Sony conference to be the best in year, so no worries, all good.

Now it's in sony's park, are they going to knock it down, or also not have anything new to show?

Around the Network

Maybe they want to sell few units? Idk

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

holy shit at Anthem tho, those are probably the the best graphics I've ever seen.

Warren Beatty?

Boost6 said:
Carl2291 said:
How nice of them over at Xbox to offer BC to gamers.

nice for the 5 guys that care.

To bad they cant offer what peopel actully want.  New aaa exclusives.  

Facts disagree with you.

If that's what people really wanted, the PS4 wouldn't have sold 60 Million units.

Double Post.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)