By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Year 1 - Week 52 - Global Switch Sales vs WiiU/XboxOne/3DS/PS4

Total ps4 domination ps4>> everything else may 13

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

If Japan is used to represent global sales/stock, this should be the 2nd worst selling week for the Switch. ~150k floor seems really good.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

NATO said:
So switch is tracking behind Xbox One in the first 5 weeks, and is no doubt due for a sharp fall in sales in the same manner.

You called it.

Green098 said:

Updated OP

Already down to 150K. Next week should be worse indicated by Zelda-sales. Makes me think how much the baseline production of Switch initially was.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

xl-klaudkil said:
TruckOSaurus said:

First 14 months is cheating a bit for Wii and PS4 because that's two holidays for them and only one for Switch.

I love soo many gamers are soo hard trying  to  make excuses. 

I can easily  buy a switch here in Europe  and ps4 is killing  it

I checked your profile.

It's pretty clear that you are a Sony guy judging by your content. You can make up pretty much anything you want regarding the sales of consoles in "your local games store", and no one can disprove it. Resorting to this sort of thing is just petty. It doesn't help your credibility when you are a Sony guy yourself, so it's a conflict of interests.

This just makes you look petty and immature.

"Pfft. There are tons of Switch's just sitting on the shelves in my town."
"Where was it that you live?"
"Somewhere in the Netherlands; not gonna give specifics or you might expose me for my lies. I'm gonna go play PS4 now. Speaking of PS4, it's been selling like hotcakes over here. It's killing the Switch. You should come over and visit my town and you'd see people lining up the streets to get a PS4; they are probably going to stop stocking the Switch altogether to give the PS4 some extra shelf space."

Around the Network

You're my hero, Miguel.

With comments like NATO's this thread is already a goldmine.

RaptorChrist said:
NATO said:
So switch is tracking behind Xbox One in the first 5 weeks, and is no doubt due for a sharp fall in sales in the same manner.

You called it.

However, the sales slowed down due to lack of supplies, not because of a general drop in interest. If the Switch where in stock sales would certainly be 200k+ right now

The following week is also up, and went against my theory

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Damn how did I miss this thread. This is one I need on the buddy. PS4 has a clear lead, though Switch ain't doing too shabby. The rest of the pack can't touch either.